Seriously how dumb can some players get?

DarthWoad

I feel 50 seconds remaining is the appropriate time to stealth cap the pylon. This guy did good, many of you posters were on his team obviously.

I have had this happen.

He was saying that not ONLY did his team not support his pylon grab they ALSO, didn't defend Their OWN pylon cuz all they wanted to do was deathmatch in the middle. He only needed like ONE other guy to help defend the pylon for 24 seconds. So there could have been a win whereas there was a loss due to the lack of situational awareness and general "care". 2 defend 2 stealth cap 4 go mid = win at that point, but no.

Your thread is valid sir.

LOL BAD STICK TOGETHER. 50 seconds haha.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest problem is people assume 1 defender is enough. for one defender alls a op has to do is sap and cap, if the defender breaks sap to stop, flashbang cap, no way to avoid it solo

standing a bit away from the pylon will prevent the cap, as the op will have to move a bit to cap, which will make the full-8sec duration of the sleep/fb wear-off and you can swipe at them to interupt the cap. I have an op, and it kills so fast 1v1 that its actually quicker to kill the defender than it is to mez him. On my sin, i'll play the whole mez-cc-cap game though...

standing a bit away from the pylon will prevent the cap, as the op will have to move a bit to cap, which will make the full-8sec duration of the sleep/fb wear-off and you can swipe at them to interupt the cap. I have an op, and it kills so fast 1v1 that its actually quicker to kill the defender than it is to mez him. On my sin, i'll play the whole mez-cc-cap game though...

You'd think after 9000 people posting this @ various places all over the "internetz" that people would finally get it :D

the biggest problem is people assume 1 defender is enough. for one defender alls a op has to do is sap and cap, if the defender breaks sap to stop, flashbang cap, no way to avoid it solo

depends on your setup, assassin can easy defend this solo, sapped, break, shroud, cloak, call help, cc the person who wanted to cap