New Miraluka mask options

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm so agitated about this issue, I couldn't help but to bump it when google led me into this thread.

I was so disappointed to find out miralukas STILL have just as many customisation options as they did on launch.

That is, two that are borderline tolerable.

Unless you cover your with a Knight mask or a full helmet, which defeats the point of the excercise, since you essentially become a human (visually, anyway).

I want more, and I'm going to support people who'll want to turn their dollars into credits to get it.

Edited by kejane

I'm so agitated about this issue, I couldn't help but to bump it when google led me into this thread.

I was so disappointed to find out miralukas STILL have just as many customisation options as they did on launch.

That is, two that are borderline tolerable.

Unless you cover your with a Knight mask or a full helmet, which defeats the point of the excercise, since you essentially become a human (visually, anyway).

I want more, and I'm going to support people who'll want to turn their dollars into credits to get it.

There are a few more options now - some of the CM hairstyles work on Miralukas, like this one!

There are a few more options now - some of the CM hairstyles work on Miralukas, like this one!

Yeah, the very very new hairstyles work, but the ones they released awhile ago that are LITERALLY human only for no reason whatsoever... Not even Cyborgs or Chiss can use those hairstyles. Yet you can preview them in the appearance designer on every 'near-human' race. They look great. It pisses me off.

However, still this is about masks.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Yeah, the very very new hairstyles work, but the ones they released awhile ago that are LITERALLY human only for no reason whatsoever... Not even Cyborgs or Chiss can use those hairstyles. Yet you can preview them in the appearance designer on every 'near-human' race. They look great. It pisses me off.

However, still this is about masks.

Yes, some more options would be nice. The one in that picture works OK for me, but having some more choices would be nice. (For Jedi/Sith, the Visas Marr set works OK as a mask customisation, because the original owner was a Miraluka, but somehow that's not really the point.)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes more masks please. Considering how many different cybernetic implants cyborgs can choose from, the masks fare poorly in comparsion.

I especially want the simple plain white/grey cloth Miraluka blindfold like on the official class icon.

the best Miraluka mask!

I have a Miraluka but I'm using Visas Marr's headgear because I don't like any of the existing options, only the first one is acceptable but that makes you look like a cyborg. That plain cloth blindfold fits a Jedi/Sith class far better.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this because it's just nuts that we haven't gotten new masks yet!

Bioware, please make a Miraluka mask pack for purchase in the CM! It could have the simple white bandages look from the race's icon, along with a few more small "sunglasses" types, and also a few more veils in more neutral colors like black, white, and grey. So many people want new masks, so it'd surely sell well!

• 5 months later...