The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will the new Cathar face skin also have a tail?

DarthWoad

Excuse me? Sylvar > Juhani, and I am pretty sure Sylvar lived a good 50 years before KotOR1.

BW knows their players are Star Wars fans and not just KotOR fans. Their reason for not including the tail likely had more to do with technical restrictions with current armors and clipping rather than catering to KotOR fans.

lol What. Sequel to KOTOR>Sylvar.

Close thread. Why would they even add a tail for anything after the clipping issues they have anyway.

Actually if you thinking about it from a practical point, animals that have tails are almost all animals that walk on 4 legs and use their tails to balance. Tail's make no sense in humanoids, hence why humans lost them somewhere between monkey and man.

Look at the big brain on Arlon!

END OF SHAMELESS PULP FICTION REFERENCE

What is it with people wanting tails on animal people?
Why wouldn't you want your animal person to have a tail? Animals have tails. Other games with animal-human hybrids give them tails.

Even humans have little skeletal tail-remnants, just waiting to be genetically-engineered back into existence so we can multitask and literally butt-dial.

you missed nothing. the OP has a problem with the cathar being added and is, well.... i dunno what he's doing to be honest. if i had to guess, it would be....he's trying to be subtle about complaining again. check his post history.

Exactly. He obviously has some anti-Cathar agenda. He's been complaining about Cathar in several threads and posts since they announced 2.1...even though everyone has known about the Cathar being added for months.

Exactly. He obviously has some anti-Cathar agenda. He's been complaining about Cathar in several threads and posts since they announced 2.1...even though everyone has known about the Cathar being added for months.

Where exactly in this thread am I complaining about Cathar? Please quote me. thanks.