Makeb: Staged Weekly

Attoy

Do you know which and in what order you have to take staged quests to accomplish/unlock:

'Regulators Diverted Troops from Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring to the Cartel Mining Mesa'

and

'Unlocked bonus objective "Securing the City"' ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Attoy
typos

I'm not really sure what you are asking. I've done staged weeklies on both the Imp side and the Pub side and haven't had any issues with progression between stages or missions.

However, check this out from Dulfy http://dulfy.net/2013/04/07/swtor-makeb-mission-guide/ The weeklies are listed and there are detailed walkthroughs for each including some suggestions. This has answered all of my questions.

Love Dulfy. :D

I'm not really sure what you are asking. I've done staged weeklies on both the Imp side and the Pub side and haven't had any issues with progression between stages or missions.

However, check this out from Dulfy http://dulfy.net/2013/04/07/swtor-makeb-mission-guide/ The weeklies are listed and there are detailed walkthroughs for each including some suggestions. This has answered all of my questions.

Love Dulfy. :D

I think what he's asking is if you go into the achievement listings for Makeb, and the Staged weekly, there's a series of event achievements like the ones he's quoting. And for me at least, some of them are checked while others aren't, and there doesn't appear to be a clear, obvious reason as to why some are checked and as to the methods for unlocking them.

The OP is wondering if the order of the weekly quests, or certain combinations of the staged weeklies unlock other results in this achievement pane.

I, too am curious as to how these become available, but don't have any information myself.

I think what he's asking is if you go into the achievement listings for Makeb, and the Staged weekly, there's a series of event achievements like the ones he's quoting. And for me at least, some of them are checked while others aren't, and there doesn't appear to be a clear, obvious reason as to why some are checked and as to the methods for unlocking them.

The OP is wondering if the order of the weekly quests, or certain combinations of the staged weeklies unlock other results in this achievement pane.

I, too am curious as to how these become available, but don't have any information myself.

You got exactly my point: there are some combination to unlock what I wrote on the OP but I don't know them :(

Sounds like you're talking about the Republic side, which I have not yet done, so I cannot tell you precisely which ones you need to run.

For the imp side, there was a bonus quest called "prooving guilt". It involved a quest where I was going up against pirates in Stage 2. I read through the descriptions of the stage 1 quests, found the ones that involved pirates. Anything that made them look bad. I took the 2 quests that seemed to relate, and the bonus quest was unlocked.

Now, that was the 3rd week I'd done the staged weekly. I don't know if it was definitely because of the quests I did, or if it was just because I had done the staged weekly for 2 weeks already.

In time I bet all this stuff will be figured out, but for now we're really just grasping in the dark.

Sounds like you're talking about the Republic side, which I have not yet done, so I cannot tell you precisely which ones you need to run.

For the imp side, there was a bonus quest called "prooving guilt". It involved a quest where I was going up against pirates in Stage 2. I read through the descriptions of the stage 1 quests, found the ones that involved pirates. Anything that made them look bad. I took the 2 quests that seemed to relate, and the bonus quest was unlocked.

Now, that was the 3rd week I'd done the staged weekly. I don't know if it was definitely because of the quests I did, or if it was just because I had done the staged weekly for 2 weeks already.

In time I bet all this stuff will be figured out, but for now we're really just grasping in the dark.

Thanks that one was kicking my ...

Weapon testing stage 2 any help there?

From Roo in dulfy.net

Good News Everyone! I've found out the devious diverting Troop connection. You must do [stage 1]Operation: Overwatch and [stage 1] [Heroic 4] Viper's Nest before Doing [stage 1] [Heroic 2+] Counterstrike. Viper nest is for obtaining the Bonus in h2 Viper and Operation: Overwatch diverts the troops. As I entered Grav 4's Green gateway Jace gave me a wonderful message. Hopefully you can read it.

:( Despite doing the requirement my Achievement never updated to say that I did this connection. I've sent in a ticket as it might just be bugged.

Does anyone can confirm it's a bug or a wrong combination?

Does anyone know how to unlock this achievement 'Regulators Diverted Troops from Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring to the Cartel Mining Mesa' yet?

It must be bugged I've ran the three quests (H4,H2 and OO) in about 5 different orders i CANNOT get the diverted troops to unlock

It must be bugged I've ran the three quests (H4,H2 and OO) in about 5 different orders i CANNOT get the diverted troops to unlock

That's what I thought. I really like a Dev response on it tho.

I'm wondering if this one is unlocked by a combination of these at all. OO seems logical because it takes place on the mining mesa, but it could be that Into The Fire or one of the other non-heroics is involved. The hostages are unlocked in H2 Counterstrike because of the prisoner manifests you pick up during H4 The Viper's Nest, so that progression makes sense, but if the idea is to divert troops AWAY from Gravity Hook 4 then I'd think attacking there makes it more likely troops would be sent TO that location. At this stage I'm inclined to think Counterstrike isn't part of the combination, more on gut feeling than anything else.

For the record, in case anyone was wondering. I can verify the following:

Unlock the bonus objective: "Securing the City"

I did the following:

Stage 1 - Reverse Engineering (required, as it unlocks Signal Intelligence), Too Close to Home, Into the Fire

Stage 2 - Signal Intelligence (required BEFORE Taking Back Talaos), Taking Back Talaos (do immediately FOLLOWING Signal Intelligence), Stone and Steel

Diverted Turret Placement from Stronghold One

I did the following:

Stage 1 - Reverse Engineering, Too Close to Home, Into the Fire

The following interconnect is the only one I have not gotten:

Regulators Diverted Troops from Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring to the Cartel Mining Mesa