DevouringPlague

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hot lucky guy lol :cool:

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8827/screenshot2012012312192.jpg

4/5 Rakata with Champ Rifle.

My Lokin's next to me in his 3/5 Columi 2/5 Rakata.

PvE gear looks nice, except for the monkey helmet.

Not sure if I would go with the Op or Sniper gear with my PvE tokens, bonuses are not that great and I'd like a hood.

Edit: No pic needed for my char, it's in full PvP gear which looks like ****. :(

Edited by iMakesh

whats the name of that rifle?

I personally like the idea of sniping from the shadows, face unseen, and mysterious hood. I also like the to visit the WZ's with different gear (all same mods) so i don't look the same and get FF'd for taking out that precious healer a few times...until they put a symbol on your butt, lol

This is my outfit early 30's.

MY SNIPER

Can anyone tell me what armour set is featured for the top level sniper armour in the Agent progression video. That's the set I want :D

Both the featured snipers outfits from the video are not even in game ....

Way to go BW

anybody able to tell me where you can pick up the 'Imperial Tactician's Coat' the orange mod. been looking for it for my agent, think i might have missed it.

PvP armor vendor has it, along with pants and other parts.

The little Chiss lady in white.

I have a pretty big collection of armors, but my installer is being terrible so I can't get some new screenshots. =/

Anyway, some item set keywords to look out for on the AH if you're looking forward to when BW finally fixes armor customization:

Vendetta (similar to PvP/progression video armor, but better!)

Master Medic

Eliminator

Elite Sniper

Hooligan

Scorpion (not my favorite, but it has a few neat components you can mix and match)

Recon (identical to Hammer Lookout, which is probably easier to get for anyone L30+)

Marauder's Headgear can match quite a few different sets, as the whole face respirator thing doesn't necessarily make you look Sith (especially if you don't have any corruption).

I'm working on the Imperial Pilot uniform as well, but it's a helluva grind. All I have left are pants and boots.

Oh, a fun note about the imperial pilot's helmet: if you wear it without the chestpiece, then you don't have a neck. Literally. At all. The helmet floats over your shoulders like an abstraction of a Pixar character. It's pretty awesome, and makes the thing worth getting for laughs alone.

Edited by Narfwak