The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Partisan Mods-400 comms Conqueror Mods-6025 comms

kvandertulip

1750>400. Pricing is still way off.

I think you're a little confused. the pricing IS way off. but it has nothing to do with comparing the cost of conqueror to partisan mods. it costs 2000 rated coms for a pair of gloves/boots that come with armorings to RE and BOTH a mod and enh. or you can spend 1700 on just one mod. that's a joke. pathetic.

It's completely borked. I'm at 6/14 nowand intentionaly keeping one partisan relic...but there's literally no point for me to grind out head/legs/chest/boots/gloves conqueror gear wise. Why?

1) the enhancement choices suck for marksman

2) some of the mod skill allocations suck too

3) customizing my gear with conqueror components as a result of #1 and #2 is not worth my time considering the grossly disproportionate pricing on them.

This is yet another EASY fix Bioware can make, but refuses to. I mean, I'm wondering what more there is to really do gearing wise at this point. Get my +4 to cunning and endurance armorings? whooopppeeee

this was talked about on the PTS forums, and no devs cared to let us know the reasoning.

i would assume its an error, and logic would dictate that each mod/enh cost 400 RWZ comms. but when has the dev team shown they use logic in their decision making.....

Yeah but to be fair, aren't we all clear that the devs never read any of the responses on the PTS forums? I mean, they launch things then fix bugs in 3 days that were pointed out 60 days ago on the PTS in 100+ reply threads.

If they can fix them in 3 days, they could've fixed them 57 days before launch right? The fact that they don't fix things until they go live means posting onto the PTS forum or bug reporting in that system is the same thing as writing something on a piece of paper and then burning it.