Nightmare EC Title?

Try running Nightmare Kephess. Even at level 55, you need to be on point to get that boss down. The tanks are also a reasonable challenge, though DPS is certainly a non-issue. I'm not pretending it's as hard as it used to be, but I think you're going to have to wait a while before you can rage at "terrible" groups sporting the title, if ever.

In other news, epeening it up on threads like this doesn't exactly make you sound like a better or more respectable raider. Quite the contrary. You're demonstrating everything that I don't like about PvE in MMOs, and you make me ashamed to call myself a hard-core raider. Just because someone else accomplishes something doesn't diminish your own accomplishment of the same. You know that you cleared NiM EC before 2.0; are you so insecure that you demand everyone who sees your title know the same?

Regarding your earlier post, the Resurgent title is actually working post-2.0. Several people on my server have it now. It's just Warstalker which isn't working.

Having done nightmare ec since 2.0 I can assure you it is and has been super easy. Never had any trouble with kephess before so killing in 2.0 was veryvery boring and much faster. And you may not feel that seeing more and more people with the title doesnt diminish the accomplishment, but I feel that it does that is a difference of opinion. I'm glad that the titles are currently bugged for folks. If they really wanted them that bad they should have gotten them before expac came out and made them super easy. As for resurgent title it seems to still be holding strong on my server where most of the bads can't grasp simple concepts like stop dps and cleanse. They should attach a subtitle to the titles earned after 2.0 from previous content. Warstalker blah the Slow. Warstalker blah the Bad.