Pubs PvP..

PAMuttoni

I lost seven matches in a row on my pub just 2 nights ago. Won 1 match since 2.0 on my scoundrel. I don't think I shall be playing my scoundrel unless I have non-retarded people to queue with over there, and since most of my guildies don't play over there for similar reasons it might be a while :(.

Didn't know you have a pub now, what class? Obi needs a guild if your creating one pub side

He's on Arrogance, the ID alts guild. But you should join Axiomatic or focus on your marauder, just saying lol

Edited by JeffSantos

So, about this subject...yeah, pugs on the rep side are truly awful atm. But the imp side is not much better, the difference is that the most skilled pvp guilds of the imps are still very active (and maybe some of them are growing). You can see a very decent amount of people of ID, Wanted, Omni, Woops, Inferno, KFT etc. every night. Where are the most skilled republic pvp guilds? Death Smile is good, but they're a new guild, Remnants and Undercon are getting better, but they still have a lot of improvements to do, TGO can form strong premades, but they dont queue as often as the imp guilds imo (maybe I'm wrong), omg Pink almost dont pvp anymore, Eternal is almost inactive too (I'm still very sad with this), Axiomatic is great (of course, I'm in lol) but we're a very very small guild yet. So I think that this might makes us feel the stupidity of rep players more often than on the dark side of the force, not sure.

(P.S sorry about my english guys, I know it sucks)

I apologize for not being around to carry pubs recently.

Apology not accepted.

I think this is just sad really. It really just boils down to what Jaspion said, there aren't as many good PvP guilds on the Pub side. There are as many bads probably on both sides but when the bads are being carried through to victory with ID or whoever, they get comms 35% faster and probably don't get discouraged as fast as the bad pub players since their odds of getting rolled are better. Bolster can't fix experience discrepancy.

This is similar to what happened at the beginning of the game. Fortunately at that time, IT was rolling everyone no questions asked so gear discrepancy was at least diminished. At this point I just want to encourage Republic players to keep Qing, it's no fun if the only good guilds on the server are Imperial - without a Republic presence it truly is "Scum and Villainy".

Edited by Lanry

I'm not quing when mando healers just straight up suck even more so than 1.7pvp ( I don't miss 1.7pvp btw.) Then you add in the awful pugs lol....:(

you think commando healers suck lol

you're wrong

I've certainly been dominating on healerize since this update i dunno what you're doing wrong

Edited by bigheadbrandon

Now why would I want to play my rep toons again when I'm enjoying my imps more?

Hell, why go rep when you can make out with that dreamy Lord Cytharat whose lips taste like cherry.:o

Haha, yes!

To chaos with the Pubs! As for Cytharat, I almost never choose flirt options anyway, but I'd take an Empire full of Cytharats over the Republic any day!

Haha, yes!

To chaos with the Pubs! As for Cytharat, I almost never choose flirt options anyway, but I'd take an Empire full of Cytharats over the Republic any day!

I'm always flirting. Well, not so much with my female toons.

With my PT, I just kept flirting with Cytharat. Just couldn't help but wonder how far things would go. I like how Mako didn't care especially since I romanved her.

Btw, it's pubes not pubs. Everyone on the imp side knows that. :p

you think commando healers suck lol

you're wrong

I've certainly been dominating on healerize since this update i dunno what you're doing wrong

Er... I think you do a good job considering (as do a few others - Ritzi is great, and Donna was always awesome when I grouped in 1.7), but I've not seen a commando or merc able to do anything close to the healing output of the top sorcs/sages/ops/scoundrels yet.

Edited by Jherad

omg Pink almost dont pvp anymore

A lot of the active pink pvp'ers had split off to separate guilds, a while ago before 2.0 hit. Those of us that have been around a while are still here, but that has always been only one, maybe two groups queueing for pvp at any given time.

Er... I think you do a good job considering (as do a few others - Ritzi is great, and Donna was always awesome when I grouped in 1.7), but I've not seen a commando or merc able to do anything close to the healing output of the top sorcs/sages/ops/scoundrels yet.

I don't pvp a lot, but i do pvp enough and I have yet to notice a healer (of any kind) that I did not top in healing either before or after they out healed me.. Kolto missile was a game changer before 2.0, now it's just unfair. 1.2 million heals is the most I've done and that was with my sorc friend Rawrgs who did 1.3 million. As a merc healer, I don't think 2 million+ in a long drawn out match is too high of a bar to set for the near future.

Edited by Rambeezy

I don't pvp a lot, but i do pvp enough and I have yet to notice a healer (of any kind) that I did not top in healing either before or after they out healed me.. Kolto missile was a game changer before 2.0, now it's just unfair. 1.2 million heals is the most I've done and that was with my sorc friend Rawrgs who did 1.3 million. As a merc healer, I don't think 2 million+ in a long drawn out match is too high of a bar to set for the near future.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/704154/Valor/erge2mill.jpg

This is not the first 2 mill I've seen, and I'm seeing sages/sorcs in particular breaking 1.5 million on a fairly regular basis now. That was nowhere near his best HPS (both sorcs and ops can break 2k right now) - I'm sure you'll be seeing 2.5-3 mill in the future (as we did on the PTS from Sorcs/Ops).

Edited by Jherad

Whenever I pvp there for some unknown reason is always 4 other people healing on my side. This would be okay I guess, except for the fact that it seems like none of those healers actually know how to heal. Then of course it also happens to be a Hypergate as well...

Then in huttball there's always that 1 sage pug that's standing as the perfect leap target for an easy score for the other team. It's always the sage... Always

Had a guy last night that was defending the off-node in Nova coast. As soon as we cap south, I check my ops frame, I notice the guy that was defending had his health dropping, so i make my way over to NW, which is getting capped as I run up there. Lo and behold, i check my minimap and realize the defender bolted to NE and had left NW unguarded.

I wouldn't have minded if the player had capped NE while trading NW, but this player didn't have the skills to pull that off and let the whole team down.

Also, what's with the healers that can't hold a node against one person? They then complain that we shouldn't be leaving a healer at a node to defend (which I agree with), but ultimately the complaint is simply to draw attention away from the fact that they're bad healers that sit and face-tank whatever comes up to them.

I'm at the point now where I recognize more bad players than good ones. Obviously, there are bads in both factions, but the pubs have been especially woeful lately.

All this makes me appreciate the few stand-out pugs even more.