Fix matchmaking

Darth-Malkaevian

Alright I just recently came back to the game and the first problem I notice is that MATCHMAKING IS STILL BROKEN.

Let me explain:

The character I am using is level 31.

After 50 PvP games in which my team lost every single one, I noticed a pattern which occures in EVERY SINGLE WARZONE:

My team:

Levels:

etc

Enemy team:

etc

*** bioware?

Its no wonder I've lost 50 games in a row..... you have level 50+ armors running around 3 shotting everyone else, while I only do about 500 dmg at most and get hit for 2-6k a hit.

Just because you add an expansion doesn't remove the Overpowered 50+ armor from the game there is a reason you separate 55 from everyone else and 50 from everyone else.

Matchmaking should make BOTH teams even, not match high levels on one team and low levels on the other.....

Quoted so you can't edit your fake story.

Alright I just recently came back to the game and the first problem I notice is that MATCHMAKING IS STILL BROKEN.

Let me explain:

The character I am using is level 31.

After 50 PvP games in which my team lost every single one, I noticed a pattern which occures in EVERY SINGLE WARZONE:

My team:

Levels:

etc

Enemy team:

etc

*** bioware?

Its no wonder I've lost 50 games in a row..... you have level 50+ armors running around 3 shotting everyone else, while I only do about 500 dmg at most and get hit for 2-6k a hit.

Just because you add an expansion doesn't remove the Overpowered 50+ armor from the game there is a reason you separate 55 from everyone else and 50 from everyone else.

Matchmaking should make BOTH teams even, not match high levels on one team and low levels on the other.....

There is now two lowbie brackets. 10-29 and 30-54. Nice troll.

Apparently not. Because I see lower then 29 on my team all the time, and I'm 32

And even "If" that is the case, a group of under 50's doesnt stand a chance against 50+ in 50+ armor. they mine as well be level 80 because that's about the armor difference.

Edited by Darth-Malkaevian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.