Goodbye

RJHoehle

Thanks SWTOR for the fun. Due to work commitments I am having to give up my sub as play time would be down to 2 hrs a week. Cheers to all those I have played with along the way.

I was +63 geared up until 2.0 and can't manage to grind the +72 so my time in this game is over. The good has always out weighed the bad and my fav storyline in game is Thana Vesh Taris side quests run hopefully you guys see more of her in future content. Good to see her armour at least in new Cartel packs

Gave away all my Creds and over 10 million worth in items to <Imerialize This> guild they were shocked but least they can put it to good use

Cheers lads been a pleasure

Rojai :rak_03:

Former Falmes of Crucible server & Red Eclipse

My question would be why quit the game?

Just cancel your sub and continue as a preferred player. You can still play for your couple of hours a week and remain in your guild. Then if your work commitments change you can come back if you still want to.

This ^

This ^

The grind does get old. Makeb had way too little story content to make it feel like a story-based SWTOR expansion, and it's a quick return to getting gear for the purpose of getting better gear.

If you're not into leveling more alts, especially at 2 hours a week, it might be better to get off the MMO habit and back into real life...

Edited by arunav

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.