New LGBT Guild

Chucklehound

• 2 weeks later...

There was one (two actually : Scions of Aurora in the Republic and Scions of Penumbra in the Empire), but it has been disbanded after most of the members migrated to Guild Wars 2.

What are your characters ? We could stay in contact and see if more people are interested.

• 5 weeks later...
It may not be too late! What's your char's name (and faction)? We may be able to start a guild, which would be jolly.

It would! My main is Iander, a Jedi Guardian. I'm new to SWTOR though and still leveling my first character - so thus far I'm looking for a guild for the social dimension and potentially to group up with folks as I level, but I wouldn't be able to participate in end-game stuff just yet, if that's an issue!

I was part of Scions before they disbanded and now only 2 of us play SWTOR.

A pity really!

I've been guildless for quite a while now and I'd like to start playing with others again instead of soloing content :p

I've got half a dozen level 50 characters (they'll get to 55 eventually) spread across both factions. They will be happy to join :D

• 2 weeks later...

Justified necro:

I'm interested too :rak_03:

((If on both sides... I am going to make a character called Melissan and Estelyssan today (opposite advanced classes to their Red Eclipse versions(I plan to have different parallel worlds on the English Servers))))

Edit: Estelyssan is active

Edit 2 : Ath'Bela (republic side Smuggler) is active

Edited by Biotic_Warlock

Seems we definitely do have enough interest to start something here!

Anyone a bit more seasoned than myself want to take the lead in getting the ball rolling in-game? I'm most likely to be found on my gunslinger Hendrian at the moment.

Well to make sure I am online when it is made or to be invited:

I will be online Republic Side 12pm GMT ((Ath'Bela)) and then alternate every 2 hours ((Estelyssan on Imperial)) for the next week.

I meant every 2 hours :confused:

Edited by Biotic_Warlock

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be in interested in joining this guild as well. It looks like there is a enough interest.

Republic

Romyta

Empire

Topçat

I have added the names of those that listed there character names to my friends list and will keep an eye out for you in game. If I don't see anyone I may try and create the guild on the republic side if I can find three others so we can get started.

Guild has now been created and is called Blue Arcadia on the republic side.

If you are interested in joining then /whisper either of the following in game:

Ath'bela

Eiland

Jance

Romyta

Edited by Romyta

Hi All

i am happy you have got your guild up and running and would like to offer a warm welcome, I am Snugs i am part of The Last legion guild should you need help or advise please feel free to contact me.

Snugs Alts Ka'lee and Deltrian

Hey folks, been inactive for a long time, still on the Progenitor and I'm back in the game. You can PM me here or in-game, best on my imp char: Kasesri. I've had some interested community members before, but it appears the game doesn't save in-game messages indefinately. I'm sorry about that :(. I'm also on the Republic side, trying to level a Shadow; Volwarr.