Gods can be unseated

MattBajaBoy

He did beat him with no buffs. Hail the new king of Tracer noobs!!! I'd consider that about as meaningful as being the winner of the NIT basketball tournament. You're the 69th best team because 68 others were invited to the actual REAL tourney... :D

What's the context? Is this some sort of underground PvE-related power struggle?

You must consider the ramifications of making these kinds of post. People might be consuming their favorite beverage while reading your post and that beverage might find itself expelled from the person's mouth due to laughing so hard.

:D

heh he has been posting this for a while now. If you want the real story behind that duel I can fill you in right now. We dueled on voss where I was logging off so I could login later at night for a raid of nightmare pilgrim that rageon failed to show up for while apping to my guild. When I accepted the duel I was mounted when I dismounted I realized mako was out. I sighed and tried to dismiss but couldnt in combat. THen passive so she wouldnt interfer in the duel since he had no comp out. So because I wanted it to be fair he got in free shots until I was at around 45%. Once I had mako problem taken care of I opened up on him in my pve gear/spec. So basically I didnt start until I was at 45% and I was still able to drop him to 400 hps before losing.

All in all it just demonstrates how truly incompetent rageon is as a mercenary and it makes me happy everytime he posts this up. Just a reminder that he has no idea how to merc. This kid actually posted on makeb general chat the other day that pyro is better than arsenal in pve...that is how bad he is.

arsenal vs arsenal? isn't that really more of a contest of luck? don't get me wrong the spec is fun i was sparing dominion in civil war earlier but it was kind of down to which of us got the big heat seeker crit. BTW dom dont waist your net on other mercs that makes me sad it wasn't used on a deception sin ;)

arsenal vs arsenal? isn't that really more of a contest of luck? don't get me wrong the spec is fun i was sparing dominion in civil war earlier but it was kind of down to which of us got the big heat seeker crit. BTW dom dont waist your net on other mercs that makes me sad it wasn't used on a deception sin ;)

heh there were too many of you and I knew I was dead. So I blew it in a vain attempt to finish you off:P

heh there were too many of you and I knew I was dead. So I blew it in a vain attempt to finish you off:P

90 sec cool down dude, i'd have saved it but your team won anyway :) personally im not a fan a fan of arsenal, very limiting to how you play, did you notice we were doing the exact same thing to each other? funny fighting other mercs both interrupt each other's tracer and sort of look at each other awkwardly shrugging

90 sec cool down dude, i'd have saved it but your team won anyway :) personally im not a fan a fan of arsenal, very limiting to how you play, did you notice we were doing the exact same thing to each other? funny fighting other mercs both interrupt each other's tracer and sort of look at each other awkwardly shrugging

heh I mix it up. When Im pvping though Im usually just dinking around playing with no sound on and not paying attention very much:P