Is there a better way to see execute proc?

Choffware

In the other classes I play the game tells me when important procs go off. For instance mercs have a visual animation when their barrage proc triggers. But execute I can't see it except on the buff bar which stinks IMO. I have the scale of my buff bar turned way up but it's still hard to see among all the other buffs proc'ing... Anyone have a tip that helps?

What you did (up scaling it) is the best you could of done to my knowledge, imo. I posted in PTS that they should make it so that you could scale icons up/down on an individual basis but they didn't. Sorry I got no tips. Edited by Seengularity

What I just found out is that if you have bloom on in the graphics options you catch on fire when something procs but its not limited to execute. If you proc slaughter your target also catches fire. Its better than nothing. Also don't know if my PC can handle it I think I turned bloom off for a reason

Actualy there is, but it requires you do download a program called Advanced Combat Tracker. I use it to keep track of the slaughter and execute procs, and to keep a live parse. There is a custom trigger tab if you do use the program, that you can set up the trigger. But you have to know the script for the trigger. But there is about a half second delay between the proc going off and the trigger telling you. But that may just be lag on either end.

Just got ACT. How do you set it up to see the executioner proc?

And visually, for the mara, you glow red when the proc is up, but sometimes it is hard to see. For the sentinel there is no visual cue that I have been able to discern.

What you will want to do is setup a Trigger, under custom triggers.

For instance, I use the following trigger to tell me when my powerboost drops.

\[Power Boost {\d+}\] \[RemoveEffect

So for execute, it would be something like

\[Execute {\d+}\] \[ApplyEffect

then set it up to play some TTS or beep.

Since I'm anni spec'd could be wrong on the exact line of code for when execute procs, so you may have to tweak it a little. But if you have some issues with getting it working, I can change specs and get it working on my end and share the results.

Edited by Sameria

ACT is installed

-in the plugin tab I've load and enable the swtor parsec.

-in Import-export tab I select the combatlog

-custom trigger I set a new one I guess

here is a screenshot http://hpics.li/e8ef559

And in game nothing, no trigger, no sound I tried with wav and beep

EDIT: Never mind Not sure about what i've done but it work now ...

Edited by diskolol

What you will want to do is setup a Trigger, under custom triggers.

For instance, I use the following trigger to tell me when my powerboost drops.

\[Power Boost {\d+}\] \[RemoveEffect

So for execute, it would be something like

then set it up to play some TTS or beep.

Since I'm anni spec'd could be wrong on the exact line of code for when execute procs, so you may have to tweak it a little. But if you have some issues with getting it working, I can change specs and get it working on my end and share the results.

If you ever get the time, writing a guide on setting this up in detail with strings for procs for Marauders and Sentinels would probably get a lot of appreciation. :D

yes in the code above you just change the name "Execute" to what ever buff you wish

would be

\[Opportune {\d+}\] \[ApplyEffect

I even used Barrage for my merc. Works like a charm. even though barrage has an unmistakeable visual signal, the tone helps when I'm not looking at my avatar.

Edited by Choffware

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...