The people who program this game need a bannana.

ericthenut

I swear there are monkeys programming this game. The glitches are horrible. Every new patch has a new glitch. The worst part is that it's visual stuff, things that if properly tested shouldn't happen on live servers.

Look at all my character portraits.

I just started playing TOR and I'm shocked at the kinds of glitches that are allowed. My companion sometimes disappears, or slides along the floor behind me on its stomach.....Mobs occasionally appear within striking distance of me with no warning, the speeder disappears while I'm travelling, mobs will die in awkward poses (standing up, in thin air, in objects).....

They spend a lot of time designing cartel market elements and forget that playability and user experience is the most important consideration.

I can always go and play SILK ROAD if I want a crappy interface.

I just started playing TOR and I'm shocked at the kinds of glitches that are allowed. My companion sometimes disappears, or slides along the floor behind me on its stomach.....Mobs occasionally appear within striking distance of me with no warning, the speeder disappears while I'm travelling, mobs will die in awkward poses (standing up, in thin air, in objects).....

They spend a lot of time designing cartel market elements and forget that playability and user experience is the most important consideration.

If your having all those problems. Some of which I've never heard of, then your doing it wrong!

I swear there are monkeys programming this game. The glitches are horrible. Every new patch has a new glitch. The worst part is that it's visual stuff, things that if properly tested shouldn't happen on live servers.

I find this post offensive to monkeys

Post of the day. Nothing better then complaining about the IQ of others, while firmly inserting foot in ones own mouth lol.

I'm not sure which I dislike more, when people misspell routine words or when people believe that things like that invalidate a person's argument. Actually, never mind, I'm pretty sure I know which.

Edited by Cancrizans

Graphic glitches like that is usually happen if the data files ON YOUR computer is corrupted.

Use the [repair] button from a launcher and never mess with your computer if you are not know what are you doing.

about monkeys...

A standard thought experiment from probability theory states that a million monkeys hammering a million typewriters will eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare.. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Edited by Missandei

Graphic glitches like that is usually happen if the data files ON YOUR computer is corrupted.

Use the [repair] button from a launcher and never mess with your computer if you are not know what are you doing.

And this will magically repair all the bugs and glitches that have been reported in this game? wow amazing.

You spelled Banana wrong.

He also spelled Eagleeye wrong

Oh, and 99% of the glitches described here are clearly loadingerrors of peoples graphics-card. Which means, the Hardware is the problem.

I for myself never had any glitches in this game (Founder btw), besides the obvious ones like the renderbubble being too small or falling through a hole in the ground when trying to reach impossible landmarks.

Edited by Uvirith

i got glitches after yesterday's patch,

***!!! fix now in 24 hours,bw.

You may wish to remove the magnets you have stuck to your computer. You should see a performance increase once you do. :rolleyes: