Level 69+ Enhancements

Emencie

Quick question here as I am getting a lot more of my black market level gear. Where are people getting their level 69+ Enhancements from? From the math (and thanks for that guys) done on the forums it seems pretty clear we all want Shield rating and defense. But the enhancements in the gear now have Alacrity, Absorb and Accuracy all over them everywhere... I literally cannot find one from any tank class, that doesn't have these useless stats. (please tell me I'm blind and just missing one!) I was thinking if I could find at least one, I could at least farm that one for its enhancement but no can do. So My question to the tanking community is Where are you getting your optimized enhancements?

Thanks guys :jawa_smile:

I'm not sure about VGs/Shadows, but I know the guardian gear sets have a few shield/def enhancements available.

Bastion Enhancement 30 (58 End, 72 Shi, 29 Def):

Black Market Bulwark's MK-2 Body Armor

Black Market Bulwark's MK-2 Headgear

Black Market Bulwark's MK-2 Shield

Arkanian War Leader's Shield

Arkanian War Leader's Lightsaber

Keep in mind that the MK-2s are random drops from HM Ops, so those are not really a reliable source. You have to get Armor/Weapon token drops, that's the only way.

But the "token" shield and lightsaber have shield/def in them?

That is better if correct. But I'm not happy to see no blackmarket gear has any.

The Black Market MK-2 gear drops from Level 55 HM Flashpoints as well as SM operations. As such, they are probably the most accessible 69-tier gear.

Edited by thasensei

The Black Market MK-2 gear drops from Level 55 HM Flashpoints as well as SM operations. As such, they are probably the most accessible 69-tier gear.
I think he meant that since they are random it would be very hard to "farm" for them especially if you need parts that aren't for your class :jawa_frown:

If the only token based enhancement are from the Arkanian weapons this will make for a very long gear optimization grind. Still better than now having the option at all...

It seems I've found that the JK:JG/SW:J have the only ones... end/shield/def on their legs, main hand and offhand. Looks like no other tank has it on their gear. Does this mean we should roll on JW gear for enhancements?

Edited by Emencie

Since they're entirely subject to RNG, I wouldn't call them accessible. The most accessible option by a large margin is crafting once the schematics are more common. If you're raiding you can get the Shield/Def enhancement from the following pieces:

- War Leader Chest

- War Leader Pants

- War Leader Shield

- War Leader Lightsaber

- Survivors Boots

That applies to both the Arkanian and Underworld Tiers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.