The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Quality of life for ops suggestions

Ultramecha

If this has already been said im sorry. Here are my suggestions:

»Cross server ques for ops. They take forever to que for if they even ever pop.

»Role check. It's already in the game for qued fps/ops but it would be nice if any ops or fp group to do a "role check" or change roles. Many times I won't be the role I qued for.

»Ability to que forfor 16man ops or ability to backfill a 16man ops.

»Ability to que for instanced worldbosses like xeno(when event is available)

Considering half the posts on general boards are suggestions...

I don't think you understand the concept of half.

I only see 3 on the first 4 pages and all have at least one post that politely points out the Suggestion Box.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

/sigh

Not going to argue...

His point is valid non the less. The fact is the place to post a suggestion is in the appropriate forum because more than likely it will get more attention. Here in general people post opinions and issues hence the world general.

/sigh

Not going to argue...

Look on the bright side. People pointlessly playing back-seat-moderator with you (for... whatever reason makes them happy) bumps your thread back up to the top and increases the chance someone who actually cares about your specific concern will discuss your actual topic. :)

Personally. i am in the boat thinking that the latest OPS really shouldnt be in group finder anyways. To easy for someone to queue up without knowing the fights.

But on to sugguestions:

16 man requires way more coordination then a normal pug group. Should remain 8man for the sanity of anyone puging

Role Check - That is really not something that should be implemented. If you get put in as the wrong role then you probably had the wrong ones selected. If people could change everyone would queue as a tank or haler and just switch to dps as soona s they got in.

Cross server- Meh, i dont think it will change things much. I think it will only make a minor difference on queue times. It will scale. more people queueing up but more will spawn and will most likely just even out to roughly the same time.

World boss. Same as I mentioned above btu since they have it anyways. I don't see why it isnt there.

If this has already been said im sorry. Here are my suggestions:

»Ability to que for instanced worldbosses like xeno(when event is available)

[/b][/i][/u]

I didn't really think x-server ques were needed (the amount of work required on the part of the devs just seemed to be more cost than benefit), but the world boss idea is good.

There are many people who want to get their Aratech Corals but can't because no one (myself included) are actively killing the Vanilla world bosses. Wouldn't be nice for the people who want the Aratech Coral if there was some sort of WB que?

P.S: The Coral has streamers on the handlebars and is a lovely snowflake speeder:D

Edited by AshlaBoga