450 Rich Slicing Lockboxes

jgoldsack

All of the old (sub-400) Rich/Bountiful slicing lockbox missions were guaranteed to make you money... as in, you got more back than you spent on the mission (every time). On crits, you could get huge amounts, but you could do them without fear of loosing credits.

However, after having run many, many rich/bountiful missions for 450, this is no longer the case.. you rarely (only on crits?) will actually make money... and that is IF the missions succeeds. Is it intended to spend 3500 credits on a mission, and get back only 2300 credits?

So why would I want to run these missions?

Edited by jgoldsack

The only slicing missions I routinely made money on while leveling were the 'moderate' missions. Unless I got a crit, I never made money on abundant/rich lockbox missions. That is intended behavior and has been for a long time.

The only slicing missions I routinely made money on while leveling were the 'moderate' missions. Unless I got a crit, I never made money on abundant/rich lockbox missions. That is intended behavior and has been for a long time.

I always, without fail, made credits on rich and bountiful (sub 400). Leveling to 450 I didn't pay much attention, but I noticed I was not getting as much as I was spending, and HOPED it would be fixed this patch... but alas, I loose money on all the lockboxes now.

I always, without fail, made credits on rich and bountiful (sub 400). Leveling to 450 I didn't pay much attention, but I noticed I was not getting as much as I was spending, and HOPED it would be fixed this patch... but alas, I loose money on all the lockboxes now.

It's a known bug, they're going to fix it in a later patch.