When will we see new active sub numbers?

Toat

The company could say they had 2 million active subs tomorrow and the game hate club would still call it a failure and post old beta videos from broken features.

Then pat each other on the back "lol OMG game is so broken f2p failure losers why don't you call it tortanic hahahahah"

Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The company could say they had 2 million active subs tomorrow and the game hate club would still call it a failure and post old beta videos from broken features.

Then pat each other on the back "lol OMG game is so broken f2p failure losers why don't you call it tortanic hahahahah"

Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate.

I would love to hear them say this. And I bet they will if they ever hit this number. The only reason they're obfuscating the number of active subscribers and players is they're not terribly proud of it.

I would love to hear them say this. And I bet they will if they ever hit this number. The only reason they're obfuscating the number of active subscribers and players is they're not terribly proud of it.

Who'd believe them? Well other than the usual suspects who'd believe them if they said they had 42 billion active subscribers.

All sub numbers for all games have been completely and totally made up for years. The last time you could ever put any credence to them was when EQ servers actually showed how many were on each server. They stopped that when customers would complain for a new server whenever the numbers went up.

The numbers they all report now are skewed upwards to levels that are just so hilariously inflated as to be complete nonsense. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if all MMO's actually had 10% of the numbers they claim.

Who'd believe them? Well other than the usual suspects who'd believe them if they said they had 42 billion active subscribers.

All sub numbers for all games have been completely and totally made up for years. The last time you could ever put any credence to them was when EQ servers actually showed how many were on each server. They stopped that when customers would complain for a new server whenever the numbers went up.

The numbers they all report now are skewed upwards to levels that are just so hilariously inflated as to be complete nonsense. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if all MMO's actually had 10% of the numbers they claim.

The fact is, WOW usually reports an (inflated) number while TOR don't report any number.