Why did you remove the fun VO on the Hutt skill trainer ?

Lord_Karsk

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're at it, and sorry if this has been answered many times as I've been gone a while...when and why did they remove the ability to use the holodancer and band thingy in WZs? Was there a legitimate reason or are they just being grouches?

When the score is 360-50 in favor of my opponent in Alderaan, I at least had the consolation of watching the holodancer and listening to the Rhythm Augmentation Droid or whatever that thing is called. Now the only thing that accompanies the impending doom is the sound of silence. Cruel, agonizing silence.

While we're at it, and sorry if this has been answered many times as I've been gone a while...when and why did they remove the ability to use the holodancer and band thingy in WZs? Was there a legitimate reason or are they just being grouches?

When the score is 360-50 in favor of my opponent in Alderaan, I at least had the consolation of watching the holodancer and listening to the Rhythm Augmentation Droid or whatever that thing is called. Now the only thing that accompanies the impending doom is the sound of silence. Cruel, agonizing silence.

They did that some time ago and there was a reason. At launch it was possible to deploy a holodancer and then have a Juggernaut or Guardian intercede to it. They opted to both remove the ability to intercede to them and to disable items like that reduce the risk of this coming back if their fix comes undone, which we've all seen happen.

They did that some time ago and there was a reason. At launch it was possible to deploy a holodancer and then have a Juggernaut or Guardian intercede to it. They opted to both remove the ability to intercede to them and to disable items like that reduce the risk of this coming back if their fix comes undone, which we've all seen happen.

I wonder if that is why Mobs will sometimes aggro Holiday when she is mezzing someone?

I agree with this 100%! Bring back the laughs. Completely pointless change and makes the game a little less fun. Nothing brings a smile to your face like summoning the Pillsbury Hutt-boy and poking his belly for giggles. Now I'll only frown and feel robbed whenever he's conjured out. Edited by Effive

yes this was an amazing tear generator in huttball matches!

I did kinda enjoy his laugh. Was a nice break from the endless, incoherent cries of enemies who have spotted you while leveling on Makeb. Summoned him right after

you disable the light bridge while the droids are walking on it

. Guess he found it funny too. So, yeah, please bring the laugh back, Bioware. :csw_jabba: he wants to laugh again.