blue mats after 2.0.1?

DimmuJanKaarl

Anyone have any info on this? We were told we'd get some kind of recompense from vendors for these stacks of worthless blue mats we were getting from grade 9 gathering missions. I tried just now with a stack of a few dozen and a vendor was only offering a few k creds. I really hope I'm missing something. I expect/hope to get 50k - 100k credits per stack of 99 if we were truly being compensated for this bug.

Is everyone else seeing the same thing as me? If I'm missing something, what's the method to get rid of these blue mats and recoup our costs as promised?

Anyone have any info on this? We were told we'd get some kind of recompense from vendors for these stacks of worthless blue mats we were getting from grade 9 gathering missions. I tried just now with a stack of a few dozen and a vendor was only offering a few k creds. I really hope I'm missing something. I expect/hope to get 50k - 100k credits per stack of 99 if we were truly being compensated for this bug.

Is everyone else seeing the same thing as me? If I'm missing something, what's the method to get rid of these blue mats and recoup our costs as promised?

I have no idea -- but they did say "Slighly increased" -- so I wouldn't expect much.

Additionally, we are aware of various issues with Crafting Skills. While I am not currently able to give you any solid time frame on these yet, here are our plans to address them:

They never said this patch would implement the fixes.

The change to the blue mats didn't happen in this update. You'll probably even still get them from missions.

I would expect the blue mats to still drop. I will see when I get home shortly, but I do hope I get more of the other stuff.

TO the OP:

A for a recompense, I never saw that. Did they really say they would recompense players or is that just your own interpretation OP?

I would expect the blue mats to still drop. I will see when I get home shortly, but I do hope I get more of the other stuff.

TO the OP:

A for a recompense, I never saw that. Did they really say they would recompense players or is that just your own interpretation OP?

Second page of dev tracker...

3. Scavenging:

• Hollinium will no longer be acquirable through doing missions
  • The value of Hollinium will be slightly increased to compensate players their credits lost on those missions

4. Archaeology

• Perfect Carbonic Crystal will no longer be acquirable through doing missions
  • The value of Perfect Carbonic Crystal will be slightly increased to compensate players their credits lost on those missions

Edited by MillionsKNives

Well they know exactly how much the missions that award the materials cost to run, so they should be able to compensate us fairly accurately, if they choose to.

It would be a first, however. Generally when they make mistakes like this, they stick us with the bill.

Edited by Felioats

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.