The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandalore the Preserver, Emperor Vitiate, Lord Silthar, Normen Kaar's sets!

Ah, Master Nomen Kar's outfit would be nice as an adaptive armor - because it's very similar in color and style to the Sentinel gear Knights get while still on Tython. I've been wanting one that can stay blue & gray-black for one of my characters for a while now., so I can keep her in the outfit I like her in.

• 7 months later...
Not been on my sentinel in a while, but isn't Nomen Karr just wearing the Aspiring Knight set? The one that changes colors based on skin tone <.<

Yes he is, but the only people who can actually use this set is a Jedi Sentinel and a Smuggler. I wanted it for my Sage.

;,(

And the version they made in the cartel market is a half naked one.

Edited by Magnusheart

I'd love to have a set like Lord Silthar's. When I ran into him on Tatooine I was so jealous of his outfit! :p

Nomen Karr's set would be great too. It is such a clean, simple look but sadly can only be used by Smugglers and Sentinels. Sure would be nice if the CM version was the same on both genders though. >.< Or better yet, if the top came in two versions.

I'm not a fan of airplane wings attached to gear, though I think a black outfit like that one for Sith would do pretty well with the price of black dye being so high.

Edited by Gwena