The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dear Mr. Musco

LrdRahvin

I would like to propose a new, multi-stage, multi-planet group quest along the lines of the current HK-51 one.

I will leave it up to more creative minds than me to come up with the necessary steps, locations, and goals for the preliminary stages of this epic questline, but I do have a sure-fire crowd pleaser of an idea for the final stage of epic goodness:

Players must go the Outlaw's Den on Tatooine and stand naked (no not even weapons equipped) in the exact center, keyboard turn in circles three times while chanting "I love pvp". They then must use both the macrobinoculars and seeker droid on other players' nether regions until they discover the epic reward! - The crafting schematic for the miraculous BD/CN (HuttTM) !

:D

The Suggestion forum is at the ↑ of the General Discussion Forums and might get better consideration if it is posted in the appropriate forum and quite frankly this idea of yours is so absurdly stupid that I hope they don't even entertain you with a response. Edited by WookieIsshe

The Suggestion forum is at the ↑ of the General Discussion Forums and might get better consideration if it is posted in the appropriate forum and quite frankly this idea of yours is so absurdly stupid that I hope they don't even entertain you with a response.

I'm sorry but your response is completely unwarranted. He made a suggestion and is entitled to his opinion if you don't agree fine. But don't call somone stupid and not worthy of a response just because you don't like it. To the OP, I quite like it but you may get more feedback if posted in the suggestions forums. Just a thought.

I would like to propose a new, multi-stage, multi-planet group quest along the lines of the current HK-51 one.

I will leave it up to more creative minds than me to come up with the necessary steps, locations, and goals for the preliminary stages of this epic questline, but I do have a sure-fire crowd pleaser of an idea for the final stage of epic goodness:

Players must go the Outlaw's Den on Tatooine and stand naked (no not even weapons equipped) in the exact center, keyboard turn in circles three times while chanting "I love pvp". They then must use both the macrobinoculars and seeker droid on other players' nether regions until they discover the epic reward! - The crafting schematic for the miraculous BD/CN (HuttTM) !

:D

That's not a proposal.. that's personal wish list.

It belongs over in the suggestion forum... and a PM to Eric IF you feel really really strongly about it.

It belongs over in the suggestion forum... and a PM to Eric IF you feel really really strongly about it.

Oh, I feel very strongly about all my post 2.0 pvp troll threads, trust me.

I feel even more strongly abut the Bad Design/Code Nullifier (BD/CN) (HuttTM)

:rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin

I'm sorry but your response is completely unwarranted. He made a suggestion and is entitled to his opinion if you don't agree fine. But don't call somone stupid and not worthy of a response just because you don't like it. To the OP, I quite like it but you may get more feedback if posted in the suggestions forums. Just a thought.

I didn't call him stupid, I called the idea absurdly stupid and it is and he even admitted it was a troll thread further down. Ever since the community team announced they were gonna be more lax on the rules the forums have degenerated into trash threads that have no merit.

I didn't call him stupid, I called the idea absurdly stupid and it is and he even admitted it was a troll thread further down. Ever since the community team announced they were gonna be more lax on the rules the forums have degenerated into trash threads that have no merit.

And people that cannot tell humor designed to mock the mess the devs created with their pvp nightmare since 2.0.

I see your "Ever since the community team announced they were gonna be more lax on the rules the forums have degenerated into trash threads that have no merit" and raise you an ironic reply from soneone who cannot recognize an obvious attempt to mock the current state of the game calling things stupid. ;)

Edited by LrdRahvin

PM sent...I doubt I'll get a response though ;)

Edit- not sure this one reads right so an attempt at clarification...I don't mean to imply in any way, shape or form disparagement of E. Musco or the other two members of the Community Team...they are doing a splendid job IMO (especially when compared to how things were prior). Just that I think there's nothing really to respond to unless he just wants to be silly and/or poke fun back at me :D

Edited by LrdRahvin

Did you know they added 2 with RotHC? The main Seeker Droid and Marco Binoculars are both multi-stage, multi-planet that end in Heroic 4s which require 4 people regardless of gear/skill due to button click requirements.

I thought those quests were pretty cool, other than the forcing it to be 4 man with click requirement, they need to cut that out.

This.

OP, for what it's worth, just know that your thread didn't go completely over everyone's heads.

The really sad part is I made it pretty clear...and then EVEN AFTER expressly saying what I was trying to accomplish still got a serious reply *shrug* *gigglesnort* #weepforhumanity

Further inspiration has struck! :)

I hereby propose that this this new epic quest coming soon (which will surely be a hit amongst all niches of the playerbase) be called "Obtuse- The price is paid" :D

:rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin