Speedrun is not standard anymore

Whoah, that was alot of hostile thoughts, breethe mate breethe. I will try to answer in a constructive way:

Who says you cannot group with cool members on Makeb? You are pretty close minded and stubborn, in my opinion. You claim to have 14 characters L50+ if I understood you correctly, which means you clearly have too much time on your hands, especially if you leveled them by slower means. .

I am a very efficient person, when I play I go for something extra to do. When I do not have any classes to prepare I play. I have even done a comparison with the life outside and inside the old republic in social studies that the student thought were a blast.

Also, if you have 14 characters that are level 50+, you should be bored of the 'old' content which means naturally you should be looking to group with people on Makeb to experience the 'new' content. Your posts just don't add up. Almost seems like you are making stuff up with every post you make on these forums.

I never make things up, check my post history you will find hundreds of topics and thousands of posts discussing the ToR way of life, sometimes I agree and sometimes I strongly disagree. If something is unclear, ask me and I will try to respond the best I can.

Have you played Makeb? There are a few +2 and a few +4 quests. I use groupfinder any day to get my flashpoints done and NO I am not a a fan of genreal chat. The rubbish that´s discussed there is hardly wait to get a group together.

I have nothing to prove to you but if you still think i make things up I suggest you start asking me questsions someone with no clue could not answer.

Now back to my original topic please, this conversation we have here will derail the thread.

Edited by Icestar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it the point of "normal" content to be tuned to solo+companions? Heroics ARE the group-tuned content. That is how it is everywhere.

I think he's referring to people completing the final level 55 mission for Makeb at level 52. Admittedly I've only cleared Makeb twice and my 2nd clear was my level 54 Jug. But I think Revenge of the Archon was a bit easy for someone who hadn't hit 55. Is the Pub equivalent of Revenge of the Archon easy too? Maybe the Makeb storyline missions need a buff.

I think he's referring to people completing the final level 55 mission for Makeb at level 52. Admittedly I've only cleared Makeb twice and my 2nd clear was my level 54 Jug. But I think Revenge of the Archon was a bit easy for someone who hadn't hit 55. Is the Pub equivalent of Revenge of the Archon easy too? Maybe the Makeb storyline missions need a buff.

A lot of people actually find Revenge of Archon very hard.

A lot of people actually find Revenge of Archon very hard.

Well on my Sorc Healer with HK-51 it was super easy but that's probably because I had HK (who's da droid? You're da droid!) and I Force Stormed every recharge droid before they'd even made it to the Archon. On my level 54 Jugg I actually wiped once because I got hit by "I'm charging ma Lazor." Yes, I did a spit take when I saw the name of his ability channel too, "ma Lazor?" The Archon is one of us:eek:

The next time around I pretty much ignored the repair droids and just LoSed his laser. I know some people struggled with his teleport + gravity sink combo, but you can force leap to his repair droids (who are closer to you post-port). Hydraulics and Force Speeder are good there too. For some reason he never ported him when I was on my main, I think I might have burnt him down to fast for him to get the chance or something.

I think BioWare should make it harder to skip mobs in FPs. It's just bad level design when a player can skip 70% of the content.

I'd agree to that. Would be more natural to do bonus if it was on it's way and somehow convenient to do, instead of consuming much time and making 20 minute run into 40+ minute run.