PvE Juggernaut set: Challenger vs. Vindicator

Metinsith

The challenger (mara) set's 2-piece bonus looks extremely attractive to me. Increases Ravage damage by 8%. For a 2-piece, that's pretty insane. Ravage is our highest-damage ability in parses and just by having two pieces, you increase its damage significantly. The 4-piece is strictly mara though.

On the other hand, the juggernaut set (Vindicator), has the saber throw distance bonus for 2-piece and 8% to scream on the 4-piece. Not sure those two boni together are as good as the mara 2-piece. Help me decide. I have an arkanian chest token burning a hole in my inventory.

People play rage for pve?:rak_02:

Some do; and why not? Rage's ST damage is about on par with Vengeance, and it's obviously got the advantage for AoE. Add in the fact that it is a brain dead rotation, and it makes for an appealing spec for some.

Vengeance is great in PVP now. I've been competing with and actually surpassing smashers' damage a lot of the time.

That's because you guys keep steamrolling our imp fail pugs. Gol'Damn, I gotta set up a new guild roster, for most of my Mötley Crüe left game.

Seriously tho, yer right about vengeance. It is an addictive playstyle.

That's because you guys keep steamrolling our imp fail pugs. Gol'Damn, I gotta set up a new guild roster, for most of my Mötley Crüe left game.

Seriously tho, yer right about vengeance. It is an addictive playstyle.

I've gotten multiple 1400+ DPS games and a 1600 DPS game as Vigilance. It's not just steamrolling.