The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Real life problems

Butwaldgrim

All right. Maybe I've been spending a bit too much time playing this game. Raise your hand if you go to bed & hear in your dreams that damn music from the cantina up on the Fleet. Or if you are walking down the driveway & have a strong desire to activate your rocket boots to get to the mailbox more quickly.

"WOOOOOOSHkrrrrrrrr!" as my neighbor's jaw drops, speechless, while he trims his hedges.

lol, I wanna activate my speeder (Rendili Nightshade. CUZ IT'S PURPLE), and shoot past all the little fancy guys in their golf carts and convertibles on my way to work. :D

Also, those damn platform elevators. They haunt my dreams. I haven't had a regular elevator in any of my dreams in MONTHS. Always the platforms....always gotta wait, because as soon as you're within sight of them, they're juuuuuuust leaving.....

Always.

• 3 weeks later...
It seems that my gameplay affects my real life mood a bit, after 3 months of being a inquisitor and seeing all the poiintless evil the empire did i acted like a douche in real lofe, but yesterday after changing to a jedi i helped a person in real life, instead of ignoring him as i usually did :)))

I play less than I used to now, but back when I played til 3/ 4am and got up at 7am for work, then turn the PC on when I get back home... I would dream about SW:TOR, and sometimes wake up suddenly in the middle of the night thinking I'd dozed off in front of my keyboard again. :o

It seems that my gameplay affects my real life mood a bit, after 3 months of being a inquisitor and seeing all the poiintless evil the empire did i acted like a douche in real lofe, but yesterday after changing to a jedi i helped a person in real life, instead of ignoring him as i usually did :)))

I know that after playing the game for a year i was trying to use force choke and I once dreamed I was torturing (republic scum I called them) with lightning after that i decided to try a jedi consular and Suddenly i was dreaming about healing people even imperaials

Well, working in retail, I've certainly found my hands stiffening into the 'lightning-throwing-claw' position a number of times, when dealing with certain customers.

I did once alarm a colleague as the shop was about to open one morning by remarking under my breath "... murder and mayhem await."

^Hahahahahaa, awesome.

One time, I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, because my husband had gotten up to go to the bathroom.

What's this? He can't leave. He is my companion AND I DID NOT DISMISS HIM.

I think my brain thought he was Malavai Quinn for a sec, lol.