The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Trade Network bug

-Sparky_Sharky-

Few days ago I realized that GTN is empty. It was not long after latest update. What I mean "empty"? Well, it doesn't matter if I'm searching item by name or by cattegory, list stays empty like there was even no single item for sale. I know that other players don't have a problem like this, so it might be something with comp/client by my side. In this bug are involved all my characters on the account. Any advices what to do?

err, it worked for me yesterday.

First select what category you are searching for, ie Crafting schemetics.

Then the appropriate sub category ie cybercraft (assuming crafting schemetics).

Then don't select anything for level or usable by as these tend to make it go wrong.

Then click on search

If you still get nothing then you might have a bug.

• 1 month later...

You can also just use the first three letters of what it is you are searching for.

For example, if you are looking for Advanced Guardian Armoring 28, type Adv Gua Arm 28 into search. This makes it easier to avoid spelling mistakes.

You also have to make sure that your previous search has been reset, otherwise if you search for Armoring in the Crew Missions tab you will return nothing.

You can also just use the first three letters of what it is you are searching for.

For example, if you are looking for Advanced Guardian Armoring 28, type Adv Gua Arm 28 into search. This makes it easier to avoid spelling mistakes.

You also have to make sure that your previous search has been reset, otherwise if you search for Armoring in the Crew Missions tab you will return nothing.

Done that a few times while searching for mods. Would be searching for willpower armoring and mods for example and go to enhancements forgetting to unclick willpower and would inevitably come up with nothing because there are no willpower enhancements to use an example.

Edited by Hyfy

It's called server lag guys. I've been having this issue for the past couple months and typically when it happens, I just have to hit 'search' a few times before something finally comes up.

It's called server lag guys. I've been having this issue for the past couple months and typically when it happens, I just have to hit 'search' a few times before something finally comes up.

While it can be server lag it isn't necessarily server lag. There is also cases of operator error that can be the culprit, as I pointed out myself having fallen victim too before.