Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.0 Individual Class Records

Bronaimeth

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a beautiful Civil War for those 3 million heals. Absolutely perfect conditions. Other team only had 2 dps, and their 4 healers ensured a stalemate. Pubs only had a single healer, so heals didn't have to be shared. Wish I could've seen that one.

Considering you were using the augment glitch the other night, and your health isn't showing in that shot, pretty sure that isn't legit. People really need to have health showing at least, especially people who are known to have exploited, and have a record about 10% better than the next person.

And grats to Eumellia and Yooni on that game, that was a crazy one.

PS. OP healing is so broken. :)

So let me get this straight, Mercs are known to be a broken class and this guy gets a big hit using an exploit that YOONI has been seen using since day 1 and you're gonna jump on this guy for 1 record? Gimme a break. First he gets caught using /stuck exploit (ya insert everyone can do it blah blah here), than he is videoed doing the augment exploit and you people still buy into his crap. I seriously don't get it. First of all he plays 1 class on both sides he should be good at it, than tops it off with exploits and you guys praise him and give him a big pat on the back. But heaven forbid this guy do 1 big *** railshot and omg what have you done Yooni hasn't broken that record!! /PUKE

So let me get this straight, Mercs are known to be a broken class and this guy gets a big hit using an exploit that YOONI has been seen using since day 1 and you're gonna jump on this guy for 1 record? Gimme a break. First he gets caught using /stuck exploit (ya insert everyone can do it blah blah here), than he is videoed doing the augment exploit and you people still buy into his crap. I seriously don't get it. First of all he plays 1 class on both sides he should be good at it, than tops it off with exploits and you guys praise him and give him a big pat on the back. But heaven forbid this guy do 1 big *** railshot and omg what have you done Yooni hasn't broken that record!! /PUKE

1 - Chris Brown.

How mad?

If you notice, I was the first one in the thread to call out the aug glitch potentially affecting records, and I wouldn't hesitate to call out Yooni on it as well if he tried to submit a record from doing it. I had seen Empire using the glitch in games, and he submitted a record with out the asked for measures to try to prevent exploited records from getting in to the list. It may not have been an exploit for that big hit, but we can't know since he didn't have health showing. I would call out anyone for the same, even fellow guild members. I have seen Yooni using the glitch and putting up crazy numbers, which he didn't submit to the thread because he doesn't want to exploit for records either, nor does he need to. While I disagree with the glitching, at least he only did it for fun to see how fast he could blow people up, rather than trying to throw up big numbers for this thread. Yooni does not have a monopoly on that exploit, I have seen players on both sides using it. Thankfully all of this should be fixed tomorrow, barring any new bugs introduced by them fixing the issue. I'd really like to get back to a level playing field, as opposed to the current state that basically makes everyone else be in recruit gear relative to the exploiters.

Edited by Broward

If you notice, I was the first one in the thread to call out the aug glitch potentially affecting records, and I wouldn't hesitate to call out Yooni on it as well if he tried to submit a record from doing it. I had seen Empire using the glitch in games, and he submitted a record with out the asked for measures to try to prevent exploited records from getting in to the list. It may not have been an exploit for that big hit, but we can't know since he didn't have health showing. I would call out anyone for the same, even fellow guild members. I have seen Yooni using the glitch and putting up crazy numbers, which he didn't submit to the thread because he doesn't want to exploit for records either, nor does he need to. While I disagree with the glitching, at least he only did it for fun to see how fast he could blow people up, rather than trying to throw up big numbers for this thread. Yooni does not have a monopoly on that exploit, I have seen players on both sides using it. Thankfully all of this should be fixed tomorrow, barring any new bugs introduced by them fixing the issue. I'd really like to get back to a level playing field, as opposed to the current state that basically makes everyone else be in recruit gear relative to the exploiters.

I don't really care about the on-going back and forth, and there seems to be a lot of tension between people in this thread, but I'll back up Yooni on this one. He was in a suitable spec to match the numbers he put out on this game, and frankly I don't see why Yooni would need to exploit/augment glitch/sacrifice a virgin/whatever, to get those numbers. I've seen him consistently put out top numbers for the board, pre and post 2.0. The majority of the dps on our side were attempting to kill the healers, not the dps lol, so Yooni pretty much had free reign over the match to shoot away. The dps did nothing, we owe our win purely to Eumelia doing his best to keep everyone alive and Cates for protecting him as well as he could while we tried to burn something, ANYTHING, down and prevent the opposite side from capping.

TL;DR: I believe, with 100% honesty, that this match was pretty legit damage-wise for Yooni, and I think it's awesome that the sniper/gunslinger population is represented so well on this server. We have some really horrible ones, but we also have some pretty heavy hitters here too.

Warzone highlight of the night: If you think people using the augment glitch to increase their stats is really bad, what happens when it's the complete opposite you get on your team? Does that make it better or worse? :p

Check out this guyyyyyyyy

Operative Heals, Cry'sta

Biggest Heal - 8609, 5th

https://imageshack.us/a/img21/7472/screenshot2013051310014.jpg

forget to get my damage taken >.> and would have been higher if someone didn't fail at snow :D

DPS - 1080.34, 4th

https://imageshack.us/a/img163/3754/screenshot2013051310301.jpg

awful but I enjoy seeing my name.....:rolleyes:

Damage Done to Death Ratio - 597,738 / 0

since no one has posted :p

300k Healing/Damage - 931,239 / 597,738

https://imageshack.us/a/img515/4256/screenshot2013051312075.jpg

Do people actually think the numbers on here are impressive? It is all circumstantial. Good job you were in a civil war that went the whole way because mid was never capped. Or you were grouped with 2-3 good healers that you guarded and stayed close to the whole game and remembered to hit your taunt button. Or a toon with crappy gear was debuffed and you rocked him with a expertise buff on.

We might as well start a /roll 1 32000 thread because it takes about as much skill to put up big numbers on this server in the un-ranked scene with 1 premade grouup.

I rolled a 6732. F no SS. :(

This is a pretty poor troll, I'm aware, but this ePeen stroking is in no way a measure of how good you are at PVP.

Edited by iheartpants

Do people actually think the numbers on here are impressive? It is all circumstantial. Good job you were in a civil war that went the whole way because mid was never capped. Or you were grouped with 2-3 good healers that you guarded and stayed close to the whole game and remembered to hit your taunt button. Or a toon with crappy gear was debuffed and you rocked him with a expertise buff on.

We might as well start a /roll 1 32000 thread because it takes about as much skill to put up big numbers on this server in the un-ranked scene with 1 premade grouup.

I rolled a 6732. F no SS. :(

This is a pretty poor troll, I'm aware, but this ePeen stroking is in no way a measure of how good you are at PVP.

Someone is mad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.