2.0 Individual Class Records

Bronaimeth

Do people actually think the numbers on here are impressive? It is all circumstantial. Good job you were in a civil war that went the whole way because mid was never capped. Or you were grouped with 2-3 good healers that you guarded and stayed close to the whole game and remembered to hit your taunt button. Or a toon with crappy gear was debuffed and you rocked him with a expertise buff on.

We might as well start a /roll 1 32000 thread because it takes about as much skill to put up big numbers on this server in the un-ranked scene with 1 premade grouup.

I rolled a 6732. F no SS. :(

This is a pretty poor troll, I'm aware, but this ePeen stroking is in no way a measure of how good you are at PVP.

Agree, but i still thinking that the records should be just for RWZ =o

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is mad.

Why do people always assume simple truth and stating fact is anger? Oh yeah, because it's the internet. I could care less. This is an internet forum, tough guys are going to be tough guys, post away. I choose not to show off as I know the thread is meaningless.

Even if it were ranked games, I still think matchups and zones would still skew player worth.

/shrug

Edited by iheartpants

This is a pretty poor troll, I'm aware, but this ePeen stroking is in no way a measure of how good you are at PVP.

who is stroking whos epeen? plus how would u measure how good someone is at pvp.... by there ratings ?

No man, I think we all know the rating system blows.

I think that posting in here period one is stroking their own epeen if they think the rest of the server should be impressed. There are a lot of good players that have some of these "top numbers", however there are a lot of baddies on these lists that are on it do to their circumstance.

I also think a lot of the good players who have huge numbers on here are able to take advantage of the fact they had monster heals or played a group who had monster heals in a hypergate, voidstar or civil war where people all just huddled in mid and AEd and dotted and to hades and back

dunno about you but im looking forward for EQ next

when you go from a good game like that ( before they killed it ) to a game like this u kinda chuckle when ppl think they are the best player at whatever class it is they are playing imo

Edited by Physcoz

dunno about you but im looking forward for EQ next

when you go from a good game like that ( before they killed it ) to a game like this u kinda chuckle when ppl think they are the best player at whatever class it is they are playing imo

Eq2 ranger of Unrest represent! I do miss eq2 sometimes, played that game forever.

If there are bad players on the list, more of the good players should post and get them off of here.

It's incredibly rare for some of the better players to get in the long matches.

But there's some good players on the boards regardless, can't knock anyone for their numbers, not including biggest hit.

Need someone to step up with updating this, my free time is being struck down.

But there's some good players on the boards regardless, can't knock anyone for their numbers, not including biggest hit.

It's incredibly rare for everyone to get in the long matches. I've been in a total of two since 2.0 hit. Besides simply asking folks to parse their DPS on training dummies, there's really no way to empirically test a player's skill, and a DPS parse is a poor test at that.

I think most of the people with high DPS/HPS/protection records are pretty good, and it doesn't really serve any purpose to say otherwise. Total damage/healing is a product of circumstance, but you're still not going to get good numbers unless you're a decent player yourself.

Biggest hit/heal is pretty pointless as long as people stack partisan/conq relics (which I'm pretty sure Bioware's going to fix sooner rather than later) and screw around with augments/bolster (prior to 2.1). You might as well just remove those categories since I haven't heard one good argument in favor of them, but I've heard numerous ones why they're pointless.

Daceld (Powertech)

Overall Protection - 621 298

300K Protection/300K Damage - 621 298 / 545 676

Damage Taken / Death ratio - 991 437 http://imageshack.us/f/6/screenshot2013051622354.jpg/

Âsan (Sentinel)

Biggest hit - 9850 http://imageshack.us/f/703/screenshot2013051623492.jpg/

Also had a 2k Dps game but the screenshot did'nt worked :(

Posting for a guildie - Jharok (Mercenary)

Biggest hit - 10 974 http://imageshack.us/f/716/screenshot2013051622495.jpg/

Need someone to step up with updating this, my free time is being struck down.

^ This

Edited by Daskillz