Speeder speed

Ad-Astra

EA/Bioware/LucasArts/Disney ( Well I don't know, your all the same to me! )

Please sort this out, gonnae keep it short as I know folk don't like reading loads of stuff.

If my Czerka CR-17 Incendia was in a POD RACE!!, it would LOOSE!!! embarrassingly, why are the speeders so slow????, It needs to double in speed as a bare minimum, I can handle it, trust me, my PC can handle it, Trust me!!

Please increase the speeds of travel via personal speeders as it's taking far too long to get from A to B.

Thanks for listening!

Ad-Astra ( nearly level 55 BH, with a slow speeder )

I agree, these mounts need to have better then 10% speed difference between them. And the low end should be 100% speed increase.

type 1 = 100%

type 2 = 120%

type 3 = 140%

And introduce a type 4 for LVL 55. 150% or 160% And maybe those could be the large over-sized mounts with two passengers.

I want to start by saying from the moment i got my first speeder I was saying, i really very much want a pod racer speeder. Now that i have one (and i do sit and make pod racer noises).

That being said, i would also be very happy if they got a speed boost. I know it may be hard to add a speeder with a higher boost than the rest, but seeing as it is on the cartel market, i think its reasonable. Though increasing the speed of all speeders would be great too.

Great suggestion, thank you.

I would also like to see over-sized mounts not allowed on the fleet. I have one on several toons. I would never park one over a mail box or take up two GTN terminals with it. Yes you can walk through them, but this act just shows disregard for your fellow player. I see it as rude. i don't do it, never.

At least make the area like indoors, where if they park over these areas they are forcibly dismounted after a time in the area.

Edited by DakotaDoc

I would also like to see over-sized mounts not allowed on the fleet. I have one on several toons. I would never park one over a mail box or take up two GTN terminals with it. Yes you can walk through them, but this act just shows disregard for your fellow player. I see it as rude. i don't do it, never.

At least make the area like indoors, where if they park over these areas they are forcibly dismounted after a time in the area.

i have one of those cartel skiffs, and I only use it on the fleet, but im never a jerk and park it infrom of something. so i agree with a small area near the mail boxes/gtn/etc should auto dismount, i do that anyways no matter where i am or what mount im on.

EA/Bioware/LucasArts/Disney ( Well I don't know, your all the same to me! )

Please sort this out, gonnae keep it short as I know folk don't like reading loads of stuff.

If my Czerka CR-17 Incendia was in a POD RACE!!, it would LOOSE!!! embarrassingly, why are the speeders so slow????, It needs to double in speed as a bare minimum, I can handle it, trust me, my PC can handle it, Trust me!!

Please increase the speeds of travel via personal speeders as it's taking far too long to get from A to B.

Thanks for listening!

Ad-Astra ( nearly level 55 BH, with a slow speeder )

Speeders' speed need to be as follows

Speeder Rank 1: 160%

Speeder Rank 2: 180%

Speeder Rank 3: 200%

Nice suggestion!

Personally though, i agree with an earlier post, being 140% for top end, and an option for 55 would be nice, at 150-160.

200% seems nuts, you'll be driving over the rails at fleet every 5 minutes, lets not take this to far now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.