set bounuses and pvp that looks different?

Jaizo

How come the new gear has the same lame set bonuses as the tionese-columi-rakata? thats just mad lazy devs....

Also how come the pvp gear is the same damn gear as the pvp just a diff color......... LAZY

seriously was this intended to make us subconsciously go spend money on the cash shop for armor that looks better than anything you can farm in game >?

Yeah - I was surprised that the end-game gear looks exactly the same for both PVE and PVP - I am sure I remember a video interview with one of the devs before the game launched saying that other players will know if you are a PVP'er or PVE'er by the gear you wear in endgame! So much for that idea!

Yeah - I was surprised that the end-game gear looks exactly the same for both PVE and PVP - I am sure I remember a video interview with one of the devs before the game launched saying that other players will know if you are a PVP'er or PVE'er by the gear you wear in endgame! So much for that idea!

That idea died with moddable gear. And it was a terrible idea anyways. Forced into looking a certain way for best gear? Ick!

That idea died with moddable gear. And it was a terrible idea anyways. Forced into looking a certain way for best gear? Ick!

It wouldn't have been such a terrible idea if the gear hadn't been designed so badly - of all the games I have played this game has the worst looking gear ever!

I kinda like the end game gear looking the same. it means if you like an apeprance you are not FORCED to do something you might dislike. to me this is a feature.

also they did change the set bonuses at least for some armor. others stayed the same because well.. to be blunt, they where good

I kinda like the end game gear looking the same. it means if you like an apeprance you are not FORCED to do something you might dislike. to me this is a feature.

also they did change the set bonuses at least for some armor. others stayed the same because well.. to be blunt, they where good

this is lazy

You also have to think. Most of the classes were tweaked. Some significantly but not enough to warrant new set bonuses.

On the same, gear. I agree it shouldn't be this way. But I wear full orange gear anyways so it doesn't affect me.