Request - New crafting mission icons

Boulen

Let me preface this by saying I am not a victim here, I didn't lose any credits, and I am not out for some sort of vigilante justice.

The new crafting missions acquired from slicing, lazily, have the same icon as lower tier crafting missions. Predatory sellers on the GTN are selling level 165 slicing missions, for example, for 20k less than their 450 counterparts that share the same icon. People searching for slicing missions will see identical ones, one at the top of the list being cheapest, and buy without thoroughly reading the description. I'm certain they're doing this because it works, and of course people should look at what they're purchasing before they click, but should these predatory sellers have the opportunity to even get this far?

Players will not police themselves, and exploitative players will swindle others when you present them with the opportunity to do so, developers. Literally, iconic laziness (or oversight) is inexcusable. If you're going to recycle icons, we'd be better off with one icon for everything so players are trained to read the description of what they're considering purchasing.

A side note - please contact those players who are selling these 165 slicing missions for 140k or so, and include them as part of your Alpha testing in the future. They're apparently capable of squeezing blood from turnips that you didn't know existed in the first place.

Edited by Boulen

I completely agree, anyone who thought about the icons for 30s could of realized the problems from using icons of lower level missions. Shoot before the expansion came out some of the missions had similar icons and they repeated their mistake.