a puzzle

zzoorrzz

Try to guess before you see answer. How could u in this game get 12 ultimate and 20 elite comms for completing three lvl 50 HM FPs?

U picked up HM FPs weekly before the expansion came live, then it changed in your log to lvl 55 HM FPs weekly, but completing lvl 50 HMs still counts for that quest.

And now a question, is it amoral not to abandon the quest, expecially if u dont have proper gear for lvl 55 HM FPs yet? Is it expoit? Discuss. :)

I don't think there is anything immoral about it. Exploit, perhaps, seeing as it was not intended. However, it's you own leveling experience you're loosing out on. Yes, you get to 55 quicker, but you miss out on some of the earlier missions on Makab

If I were you, I'd delete your toon that you cheated with. Myself however, I have no moral compass and find doing exactly what you did perfectly acceptable :)

If you did it intentionally, it's marginally an exploit. If you did it not knowing, no harm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.