Official 2.0 Records Thread

xIphonex

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I guess we can say the same about smash monkeys right? :D

Not really, there are some pretty good smashers on this server. Harbinger seems to have a large amount of good smashers/sorcs from what iv'e seen. Yeah you got the occasional fail that can't break 200k but it's rare.

But man oh man have I seen some garbage snipers. Was in a WZ with one yesterday rolling Marksman, 9k total dmg in 15 minutes. He was not defending, his excuse "I got hit before I could cast".

Edited by DesmoLegacy

Not really, there are some pretty good smashers on this server. Harbinger seems to have good smashers/sorcs from what iv'e seen. Yeah you got the occasional fail that can't break 200k but it's rare.

But man on man have I seen some garbage snipers. Was in a WZ with one yesterday rolling Marksman, 9k total dmg in 15 minutes. He was not defending, his excuse "I got hit before I could cast".

Ducati I can say the same about smashers.. the problem is that if u don't put 300k with an smashers you don't have arms.. b/c rolling your face over the kdb is enough..

I have 1 and I SUCK and still put 500k in her.

Yes there is good warriors/knights in this server but a big junk just play the class b/c is really easy 2 play. and yes there is also good snipers .. dragis for example, is a shame he is not playing more.

Edited by cripito

Ducati I can say the same about smashers.. the problem is that if u don't put 300k with an smashers you don't have arms.. b/c rolling your face over the kdb is enough..

Yes there is good warriors/knights in this server but a big junk just play the class b/c is really easy 2 play. and yes there is also good snipers .. dragis for example, is a shame he is not playing more.

Oh it would appear you're confused, you seem to be taking my comment about bad snipers as a direct attack against you. Not sure who you are or if you play a sniper, or why you're bringing smashers into the picture. Rest easy, I wouldn't consider anyone posting records in a record thread to be "garbage". If I thought you were garbage i'd actually come out and tell you because i'm not some little beta worried about other's feelings, i'm alpha as ****.

Just so we are clear. My observations: some of the biggest dead weight i've seen on my teams have been snipers doing practically nothing. That's not to say all snipers are bad, plenty of good ones out there.

Not sure where we are going with this little chat.

Edited by DesmoLegacy

Oh it would appear you're confused, you seem to be taking my comment about bad snipers as a direct attack against you. Not sure who you are or if you play a sniper, or why you're bringing smashers into the picture. Rest easy, I wouldn't consider anyone posting records in a record thread to be "garbage". If I thought you were garbage i'd actually come out and tell you because i'm not some little beta worried about other's feelings, i'm alpha as ****.

Just so we are clear. My observations: some of the biggest dead weight i've seen on my teams have been snipers doing practically nothing. That's not to say all snipers are bad, plenty of good ones out there.

Not sure where we are going with this little chat.

No no.. I know what you mean and u are complete right about garbage snipers.. it's that is also the same for monkeys u should queue in the morning and u will see what I mean..

Ejem smoochie

Edited by cripito