makeb datacron +10 endurance

tzagheru

I got it after 5 hours of trying. Five. Hours.

Good news is that there's actually only 2 jumps that have any chance to fail when I do them, for the rest I found some tactic that will always work for me. Should be easier for the next toon.

sadistic, insane, who the hell comes up with this stuff!!

got it on my main with friends. never EVER doing that again >_>

if you fall it takes you so far back... and the jumps, christ... and they nerfed the sorc pull :( so each of you HAS to do that bridge scaling, you cannot just pull people over to you ...

views are spectacular though.

It's a good one. I managed to get it while only dying once and it was a stupid misstep on an easy jump. I got lucky in a couple of places, but overall it wasn't too hard. The challenge is that it is a pretty long one to get to. I've had much bigger problems with some of the old datacrons that I eventually just gave up on. :p

sadistic, insane, who the hell comes up with this stuff!!

got it on my main with friends. never EVER doing that again >_>

if you fall it takes you so far back... and the jumps, christ... and they nerfed the sorc pull :( so each of you HAS to do that bridge scaling, you cannot just pull people over to you ...

views are spectacular though.

Rescue was working for us, as was duelling and using leap or harpoon.

Rescue was working for us, as was duelling and using leap or harpoon.

it worked on some of the rock ledges for us, but not on the bridge or any of those other tight metal structures :(

and yeah, we used dulfy's vid too, but because I'm a derp, and some of the other jumps are also pretty ..well I guess nerve wracking is a good word - we ended up restarting a few times.

worst jump though? that one close to the end, where you have to jump onto a tiny little platform with a gold pipe going through it

what i wonder though is... that datacron is not exactly visible through normal play. its pretty out of the way. so.... how did people even figure out where to look, aside from just figuring out which mesa to start on??? I mean... some of those jumps and slow slides and just general contortions are just... I mean... how? how do you keep searching, keep mapping that? I'm not sure I want to contemplate how long it took to find it.

I won't lie, I wanted to commit violence against the design team for that one. Wander the wrong way on the cliffs? BACK TO MED DROID. Second to last jump, land above the bottom and survive? BACK TO MED DROID ANYWAY. Jump down on elite mob, lose half your health, and your stupid companion may or may not join you? PUNISHMENT FOR ASHARA, IN THE FACE.

Did it last night too....I have no idea how I did it in 1 try. :D

Loved it....but not looking forward to do it on my alts. :(:p:rolleyes:

But I will say this.... type 3 body made it a lot harder... EAware needs to take into consideration that people don't play type 1 or 2 always.....

Edited by Eillack

The view maybe pretty and the jumps a challenge, it should not take 15-30 minutes or 5 hours for some people to get a datacron. Moat of the path was just unwanted back and forth that requires bread crumbs be left to make sure you don't double back. Can we save the extended platform jumping for macrobinoculars or some other fluff content.

It was fun to get. I really love them for making this kind of things, and I really love me Datacron Master title :DI hope they will give us something harder in the next Expansion.

BTW I was just wondering not who made this datacron run but who DISCOVERED how to get it. I used dulfy's video on youtube, but I would never figure out for myself how to get to this datacron....

BTW I was just wondering not who made this datacron run but who DISCOVERED how to get it. I used dulfy's video on youtube, but I would never figure out for myself how to get to this datacron....

I know right? I mean how? there's a whole bunch of Mesa's and a lot of hidden areas and just... they had to have explored a lot of nooks and crannies and fallen to their deaths a LOT and maybe got lucky, or maybe not, but its not exactly intuitive.....

Did it last night too....I have no idea how I did it in 1 try. :D

Loved it....but not looking forward to do it on my alts. :(:p:rolleyes:

But I will say this.... type 3 body made it a lot harder... EAware needs to take into consideration that people don't play type 1 or 2 always.....

same body type, I had to toggle sprint on those damn tiny edges and it was looking like almost walking on air.

last year I thought the fleet datacron was hard lol.. they should make all datacron paths like this one from makeb :D

First day: tried 2 hours maybe, about 20 times dead... Was very frustrated - dump it.

Second day - first try done :) Obviously the training from day 1 was helpful.

Third day - showing the way to guildmates, I know the path with eyes closed :D - all 4 of us done from 1st try :rolleyes:

But really - the jump on the first beam was very hard, I constantly have hited myself in the corner and my trajectory has changed.