An update on the One-Time-Password system (April 16th 2013)

Phillip_BW

Still no fix for this?! It's been how long now?

I was finally able to get on Saturday and since i'm at home on weekends was able to avoid the OTP until we got randomly disconnected from out net right in the middle of S&V last night with our guild. Two hours later they had to call it because I couldn't get back in.

So now not only is this issue affecting the individual, it's ruined Ops night for our entire guild. Way to go Bioware :rolleyes:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or better yet... get rid of it entirely. we have security questions for a reason. I cancelled my subscription over this. Unhappily I might add because I enjoy the game very much but I simply won't put up with this.

I would like to cancel my sub, but despite remaining logged into the site to be able to post here, it keeps asking for another OTP to get into the My Account section and I'll be damned if I'm going to make an international call for hours on end to contact customer support.

I would like to cancel my sub, but despite remaining logged into the site to be able to post here, it keeps asking for another OTP to get into the My Account section and I'll be damned if I'm going to make an international call for hours on end to contact customer support.

unfortunately that's what it's going to take. your other alternative is to call your credit card company and put a stop on the charges. I can't imagine they would have a problem with it considering the situation.

And again, after two days of calling OTP. I wait 3-5 hours after the password. Good job really kill this game such activities. I already canceled my subscription his, I do not intend to pay for the lock to the game

unfortunately that's what it's going to take. your other alternative is to call your credit card company and put a stop on the charges. I can't imagine they would have a problem with it considering the situation.

Yes but since I'm also considering requesting compensation I do have to give them some amount of time to rectify the issue on their own. ;)

• 2 months later...

the easiest thing is look for another game to play i'm sorry if i sound mean i'm just saying it's easier to find another game to play then have to waste ur time waiting for something that will probably never happen and with all these games coming out SWTOR is gonna lose a lot of subscriptions unless a miracle happens people will be going to ESO and whatnot b/c of the OTP system. but yeah unsub if u want at this point cuz it'll take BW a long time to make the decision to remove OTP and don't beg for KOTOR 3 cuz your 10 years too late...