Jung Ma (ROTHC) Guild Progression

dinrodion

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always make sure everything is correct, but especially this time as I have no clear recollection of editing this over the weekend.... :cool:

Since it isn't possible to skip bosses with HM, might as well give Reign and NR the full 4/5s.

I feel like we may have linked more, but here's achievement shots for everything at least. As far as I know Raptus was our only first. Missed Brontes by like 10 minutes? Hat off to Shattered.

Night's Radiance (8 Man)

Dread Fortress HM 5/5 [ Nefra, Draxus, Grob'Thok, Corruptor Zero, Brontes ]

Dread Palace HM 4/5 [ Bestia, Tyrans, Calphayus, Raptus ]

Edited by shadowflit

Shattered Republic Server First HM The Dread Council!

HM Final Encounter: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/192477/module_gallery/original/1547462.jpg 11/09/2013 @ 9:12 est

Achievement : http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/192477/module_gallery/original/1547460.jpg

HM Dread Fortress 5/5 Server First!

HM Dread Palace 5/5 Server First!

Since it isn't possible to skip bosses with HM, might as well give Reign and NR the full 4/5s.

Just for some clarification for Reign, Though you can't technically skip HM bosses, however you can skip between ops sizes(16m vs. 8m) since they share a lockout. Most times we run 16 man during the week, and then on the weekend, we might fill only a 8man, so we will continue from where ever we left off.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, looks like I messed up and forgot to report a bunch of our kills... oops

Here are kill shots for content we've cleared that we hadn't reported yet. For Story Modes I'm just uploading the achievement page since its well... story mode, hard modes have proper kill screens with content mode displayed.

8-Man Story Mode Fortress - Full Clear

Achievement Page

8-Man Story Mode Palace - Full Clear

Achievement Page

16-Man Story Mode Palace - Full Clear

Achievement Page

8-Man Hard Mode Palace (3/5)

Dread Master Bestia

Dread Master Tyrans

Dread Master Calphayus

Edited by Terro_Fett

• 3 weeks later...

Gratz Sithhikers, nice to see another Imp guild hit that last notch on Fortress!

So this thread hasn't been updated in over a month now, not sure what the reason but I think its safe to say we need a new thread. I created one but figured we'd give it until after the holidays before pulling the trigger on it.

Since its the second week and January and still no updates, please start posting all new kill shots in the new thread which can be found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7095127#post7095127

All data has been transferred and all reported kills that had yet to be updated were added as well. Please post in that thread if I missed anything and I'll get it updated.

I went on vacation. People get busy during the holidays.

I forgot about this thread, sorry..

For your convenience, (but seeing as you already tried to format, I doubt this is helpful), here is the last update:

this

Cheers!

Edited by dinrodion