Thanks Bioware- PvP is looking better!

Genttry

Here is a link to my AJ thread FYI. http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/237814-swtor-20-pvp/

Thanks for your replies friends!

Edit: I have the same handle as here except that my name on AJ is Jentry not Genttry. Somebody took my name here:(

LoL at this. Gent, you are a scoundrel for calling this guy out. "Come at me" is hardly enough for you to go to AJ and look up Scotland for other gladiators to rip. You should have known this guy was a joke to begin with. How many people who are actually good at PvP, whatever that means, claim to be the best? You know the answer- zero. Even the best gladiators, the tournament players, remain a little humble. That's why you don't even state who your real characters are in WoW. The only people who would care are the ones who made glad in WoW anyway but its fine by me, but quit trolling these boards dumb as s!

PvP is definitely looking better even with the bolster. Dam nit there are problems, but if they fix them, PvP will be much better. Make all the gear the same, get rid of expertise, whatever it takes to get more people q'ing. And implement arenas. I want to partner with Gent. That's the best way to call this guy out. Were you drinking the night you posted the AJ thread? lol.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL at this. Gent, you are a scoundrel for calling this guy out. "Come at me" is hardly enough for you to go to AJ and look up Scotland for other gladiators to rip. You should have known this guy was a joke to begin with. How many people who are actually good at PvP, whatever that means, claim to be the best? You know the answer- zero. Even the best gladiators, the tournament players, remain a little humble. That's why you don't even state who your real characters are in WoW. The only people who would care are the ones who made glad in WoW anyway but its fine by me, but quit trolling these boards dumb as s!

PvP is definitely looking better even with the bolster. Dam nit there are problems, but if they fix them, PvP will be much better. Make all the gear the same, get rid of expertise, whatever it takes to get more people q'ing. And implement arenas. I want to partner with Gent. That's the best way to call this guy out. Were you drinking the night you posted the AJ thread? lol.

Come prove me wrong.

Good to hear from you, man. i didn't realize you even played SWTOR. How was Korea? I hear they game hard there. I haven't seen any numbers come up; hope you are doing well. I miss our 3s!

You are right, I stooped low. I didn't get any response on AJ re: that guy. The few guys who are ranked and also play SWTOR sent me a few PMs but I shan't repeat them here. All of them were like yours, though...why stoop so low. I guess we all have moments of weakness. Anyway, hit me up on AJ PM and if you have a toon in SWTOR or a guild, we can have some fun if I am on same server. I play two healy classes; hit 55 not too long ago so I lack great gear. Also, I'm still on my druid and other mage once in a while, plus my priest. I've been out of all gaming (wow especially) for a while because of school and these effin billable hours but all toons can be geared in time and if I can help you make a push on one of your alts at season's end again I will. Hooah to you last tournament. Share sum monies wif me, K? I have student loans now and a lot of hours spent at work. Thanks buddy, I'll look for your reply on AJ.

edit: not joking on monies lolo...I spent all of my money on these thick ugly books during last two years of school. I'm in DC at a firm hoping to get hired to make more monies. I start in a few weeks. I have a place so if you are traveling through via Reagan or Dulles, You have a place to stay, Can't play video games anymore to pay my bills:( The real world costs too much! Again, thanks for posting and good to hear from you bud!

2nd edit: I won't troll him anymore. Soz, I look bad now, K? Hit Me Up on AJ you athlete!

Edited by Genttry

Good to hear from you, man. i didn't realize you even played SWTOR. How was Korea? I hear they game hard there. I haven't seen any numbers come up; hope you are doing well. I miss our 3s!

You are right, I stooped low. I didn't get any response on AJ re: that guy. The few guys who are ranked and also play SWTOR sent me a few PMs but I shan't repeat them here. All of them were like yours, though...why stoop so low. I guess we all have moments of weakness. Anyway, hit me up on AJ PM and if you have a toon in SWTOR or a guild, we can have some fun if I am on same server. I play two healy classes; hit 55 not too long ago so I lack great gear. Also, I'm still on my druid and other mage once in a while, plus my priest. I've been out of all gaming (wow especially) for a while because of school and these effin billable hours but all toons can be geared in time and if I can help you make a push on one of your alts at season's end again I will. Hooah to you last tournament. Share sum monies wif me, K? I have student loans now and a lot of hours spent at work. Thanks buddy, I'll look for your reply on AJ.

edit: not joking on monies lolo...I spent all of my money on these thick ugly books during last two years of school. I'm in DC at a firm hoping to get hired to make more monies. I start in a few weeks. I have a place so if you are traveling through via Reagan or Dulles, You have a place to stay, Can't play video games anymore to pay my bills:( The real world costs too much! Again, thanks for posting and good to hear from you bud!

2nd edit: I won't troll him anymore. Soz, I look bad now, K? Hit Me Up on AJ you athlete!

Yes, you look bad.

Maybe next time, scrubette!

I look forward to seeing you in ranked.

Testosterone much LMAO:D

You are absoluteluy right, friend! Too much testosterone. And it is over a video game. I feel silly :( I used to take this stuff so seriously, but a dose of the real-world put my butt in check. I don't play PvP in tournaments for money anymore and I miss that, tbh. Only the very best can get sponsorships amd make a career of it. My 1L was paid for from it, and I count that as a blessing.

My testosterone-fueled hubris is at an end...back to the issue I do support---- Arenas in SWTOR. I think 4 vs. 4 may make for some fun times!

You are absoluteluy right, friend! Too much testosterone. And it is over a video game. I feel silly :( I used to take this stuff so seriously, but a dose of the real-world put my butt in check. I don't play PvP in tournaments for money anymore and I miss that, tbh. Only the very best can get sponsorships amd make a career of it. My 1L was paid for from it, and I count that as a blessing.

My testosterone-fueled hubris is at an end...back to the issue I do support---- Arenas in SWTOR. I think 4 vs. 4 may make for some fun times!

3v3, 4v4, 6v6 go.

Then you guys can all cry when everything is so shafted as far as a balance perspective like you did in WoW and it will end up being who can get luckier on RNG in a certain comp and people will claim it's all skill.

3v3, 4v4, 6v6 go.

Then you guys can all cry when everything is so shafted as far as a balance perspective like you did in WoW and it will end up being who can get luckier on RNG in a certain comp and people will claim it's all skill.

I personally won't cry, but I don't speak for everyone and don't presume to. It's an option that I'd like to see implemented none-the-less. i haven't thought about 6 v 6 but I have thought about 4 v 4 and I think there is much potential for this bracket. We could find out whether 2 healers in 4 v 4 are good, or how well a tank is in that scenario, or whether 4 dps rule. Give us the chance to figure this out as players, though!

Edited by Genttry

I personally won't cry, but I don't speak for everyone and don't presume to. It's an option that I'd like to see implemented none-the-less. i haven't thought about 6 v 6 but I have thought about 4 v 4 and I think there is much potential for this bracket. We could find out whether 2 healers in 4 v 4 are good, or how well a tank is in that scenario, or whether 4 dps rule. Give us the chance to figure this out as players, though!

Nah.

Cheers tho.

What is an 8v8 dynamic too complicated for you?

What is an 8v8 dynamic too complicated for you?

No, it isn't too complicated. I'm askimng for other venues in addition to that. That's cool if you don't agree. I would like a 4 x 4.