GSI Heroics - Soloable?

Stoofa

Not always having the time/opportunity to group up for the heroic required for the GSI weekly.

I'm assuming that imps and republic do the same quests?

Are any of the heroics (on any of the planets) actually soloable?

Short of actually going inside each of them - just thought I'd get some community opinion.

*Edit*

Sorry - posted in wrong forum.

Mods - can you move to "General"?

Edited by Stoofa
Posted in wrong place

The GSI 2-man I did on Alderaan was fairly easy as far as soloing goes - I had HK at my side, cc'd the Champion (the little silver star inside the gold star) so I could deal with the normal mobs and then Concealment burst her down. Gear might have been to do with it (likely) but I did also need defensive cooldowns and a companion medpack. It certainly wasn't a "hit one to win" fight, but not exactly hard either.

Edit: ahaha, that's what I get for acting like I'm awesome. Just got my arse handed to me trying to do this quest again.

Edited by Tatile

I did the one on tatooine on my marauder and grouped with another marauder (both lvl 54), we both had healing comp out.

The boss was on me the whole fight, and i got really close to dying before downing him.

My healing comp is only tionese/columi, i'm in 63s, the other guy wasn't very well geared so i doubt his comp was... It'll be soloable if you're a healer or your healing companion is very well geared. I doubt you can do it without a healer

Fried of mine (Imp) was telling me earlier he'd soloed the heroic on Makeb - just CC'ing the most difficult each time before a quite easy showdown with an Elite.

I'm assuming rep and imp get different heroic missions for GSI?

the two new features that they brought out rather sucks to be honest, there is too much grouping as it is, I mean, fun stories get ditched because it goes from solo-quest chain to a heroic 4.....which I skip since the reward never comes close to the effort made into finding a group for it.

Add in more content that is fully solo-able, solo'ing is honestly more fun since I can play my way and at my own pace.

The heroic on Tatooine was quite easy. I was in campaign and my healer in tionese.

The one on Alderaan was a bit harder and I almost didn't survive it, guess you should use heroic moment to be on the safe side. But you only need to do one anyway and the tatooine heroic shouldn't be much of a problem.

Fried of mine (Imp) was telling me earlier he'd soloed the heroic on Makeb - just CC'ing the most difficult each time before a quite easy showdown with an Elite.

I'm assuming rep and imp get different heroic missions for GSI?

The rep one was rather easy once I got to the champ boss if you hug the right wall,jumping on the shelves etc you can go round the boss download the update and job done without engaging the boss.I tried attacking him at first on my gunslinger shes in BH/Colu Gear and bowdaar who is in tionese couldn't get the boss down to 15% before companion was dead even with using unity,heroic moment,gus my healer is still in same gear when I got him lol.

Hoth H-2 (Seeker Droid) was a nightmare to try and solo 15 min timer and just to many mobs and 1 champ to get through let alone survive died 4 times as you loose the stats from your head item,managed to group up with a Sent who used his healer companion and managed to clear it,still think that one u need more due to the timer .

Edited by Avorniel