The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

aspiring jedi knight outfit

Before "smart guys" come in correcting you:

OP means the green outfit we're getting on Tython, not the medium, craftable one. I love it myself. A good substitute with nicer colours would be the legacy armor. Would be if not for the oversized shoulder pads...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Honestly, I'm holding out for this set. I remember getting it back on tython and looking like a jedi, then in turn made me feel like I'm playing a jedi. PLEASE ADD THIS SOON.

Also, my understanding is this set was a modable social armor on tython back in beta. I wonder why they removed it in the first place? Its like they want to punish jedi knights, as if for all our heroics they want us to look like cloaked creepers because all our gear HAS to have a hood.

Edited by SebastianII

The closest you're going to get in the near future (probably next week) is Jolee Bindo's outfit.

By the way I watched dev dispatch on Combat recently. Quite old video but the armor sets they had there... :'(

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/1581.jpg This is the armor op is on about, if anyone doesn't know.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 2 weeks later...
Would love this set made as such! Use the chest on my smuggler, which I could use it on others, but Medium armor is the only modable version :(

You mean the one that can be made from Synthweaving that's adaptive? It says that it can be worn by Jedi Knights and Consulars.

You mean the one that can be made from Synthweaving that's adaptive? It says that it can be worn by Jedi Knights and Consulars.

Watch my posts here... -_- It's not the synthweaving one, though they share the same name. That's why Bioware mistaken this set of armor with the craftable one and in one of the crafting updates they added WRONG boots, gloves and belt which were the same player received back on Tython!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue