Let me tell you who I am.

RayGonJinn

I'M THE CONTROVERSIAL RAYGON! lol have you forgoten? I CALL OUT THE BEST! I TROLL THE BEST! AND I INSULT THE BEST! When in WZ's I go after the "Big Fishies" Not one of you can say I go after the little PvP'ers who don't know how to wipe their *** after getting off the toilet. If I 1v1 someone I'm going to feel EXTREMELY GOOD about it why? Because I'm a macbook pro cripple :) I don't have the pleasures of an external mouse, I dont have to pleasure of alt keys or f1-f10 keys, I BACK PEDAL! If you die to me its bad lol because I'm a sorry troll scrub sorry PvPer. So its the greatest insult I could give someone. Been playing this game since last march and I've seen It all, Exploits, Insults, Egos (Atleast I never came up here to list myself as one of the top Guardians on the server) Forum Thread Deletes.

And man Rinzler ever since I told Scyn not to put me in the same category as you and that your not a friend of mine you sure have changed lol I hope I didnt hurt you. Just Doesn't make sense to call someone I've never met or hardly play with a friend (which logically makes sense) for all its worth I am Sorry. Out of all the things I've done and said to people you are the 2nd person I've ever apologized to on this game. Take my Respect how ever you pls.

BUT! If I want to brag about Slaying the EGO Beast Deyvon I will and am and no one can take that away from me. Stelios and Azzazele will always be the greatest DPS Juggs Imp Side to me because there is legacy. Let Deyvon fool you guys if you want to He won't mention How I intercepted him going to grass at CW and got his *** beat. My Nemesis is Tyrosine (because once again there is history) But Deyvon (Who won't admit that have more 1v1 victories over him than he does me) this is for you http://youtu.be/OjAuFYh2WNI. I love that song. I could say that about another **** boy on pub side won't say no names (Danika). I get Controversial when I'm crossed. I will always be there in your face because I am who? Btw you dps guys. You can have your Focus and Vigilance because I have discovered something else for Raygon. For now I did you farewll and happy controversialness :D

I didn't even know you said that. Unlike the majority around here I've got thick skin, but your concern is appreciated. ;) Don't really notice myself having changed either. People like to crap on deyvon, and I'll admit I haven't always gotten along with him myself, but I recognize and respect his skill. The guy is one of the best DPS juggs i've seen, and is exceptional at vengeance. You don't give him enough credit for what he's able to do, and thats only to your disadvantage. Better to overestimate someone rather than underestimate them.

I wouldnt go bragging about a "1v1" in a warzone, half the time the people you fight do not have all their cooldowns like in a real duel...but to each their own I guess...

oh Myrm tsk tsk tsk baby C'mon you should know Ray Bay Bay better than that... I can assure you when I 1v1 (who shalt not be named) He always has his cooldowns. I'd never claim any achievement against any player if i didnt see him pop it myself. You and your brother should both know I wouldn't claim something if i won it half assed, you insult my code sir. I came on here and gave u guys the screen shot of me lossing duels for f's sake. That alone should tell you what kind of guy I am. and No one on this game has tougher skin than me. I go looking to adversity because I can handle it. "If you can stand the heat get out the kitchen." **** I'm at the stove with my hand on the knob. Focus spec was fun broke 600k with it now im done with it. Vigilance was fun, Broke 500k with it now im done with it, Im now back to my Ieldis days, trying to endure and save lives in pvp because taking them doesnt excite me anymore. I tell you what tho. Over the course of whats left of my sub for this month which is 2 weeks i believe. If you or Stelios or Voldemort.... ooops i mean he whos name shalt not be mentioned, run into me and we both have full CD's ready. If you run to my guard point in a WZ or whatver. If I hit the medbay from the 1v1 with no interference. Raygon-Jinn will never enter another Warzone on the begeren colony server again. All you have to do is say "I Accept".

Edited by RayGonJinn

oh Myrm tsk tsk tsk baby C'mon you should know Ray Bay Bay better than that... I can assure you when I 1v1 (who shalt not be named) He always has his cooldowns. I'd never claim any achievement against any player if i didnt see him pop it myself. You and your brother should both know I wouldn't claim something if i won it half assed, you insult my code sir. I came on here and gave u guys the screen shot of me lossing duels for f's sake. That alone should tell you what kind of guy I am. and No one on this game has tougher skin than me. I go looking to adversity because I can handle it. "If you can stand the heat get out the kitchen." **** I'm at the stove with my hand on the knob. Focus spec was fun broke 600k with it now im done with it. Vigilance was fun, Broke 500k with it now im done with it, Im now back to my Ieldis days, trying to endure and save lives in pvp because taking them doesnt excite me anymore. I tell you what tho. Over the course of whats left of my sub for this month which is 2 weeks i believe. If you or Stelios or Voldemort.... ooops i mean he whos name shalt not be mentioned, run into me and we both have full CD's ready. If you run to my guard point in a WZ or whatver. If I hit the medbay from the 1v1 with no interference. Raygon-Jinn will never enter another Warzone on the begeren colony server again. All you have to do is say "I Accept".

Can't* stand the heat. If you COULD stand the heat, why would you leave the kitchen sir? :)