Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Easy way to get gold?

AmazingxSloth

If you are not interested in crafting, selling crafting materials (particularly scavenged metals and compounds) can net you a steady income.

EDIT for poster above me: "Gold" is a generic term for in game currency :rolleyes:

Edited by KariTalRathe

If you are not interested in crafting, selling crafting materials (particularly scavenged metals and compounds) can net you a steady income.

EDIT for poster above me: "Gold" is a generic term for in game currency :rolleyes:

I know what he meant, but take issue with generic references. Like when a player calls the GTN the AH...pisses me off. I never played a game where gold was the currency or the market was called an "auction house". Even if I had, I would do the game I am currently play the courtesy of using the correct language.

Edited by Urantia

Does anyone know of an easy way to get some gold? I am currently level 32 and I am in Alderan.

Thanks in advance.

Stop playing SWTOR, and boot up WoW and grind out some credits.

If by any chance you actually do find out a way to get gold in SWTOR let me know, I would pay a lot of credits for some gold...

Stop playing SWTOR, and boot up WoW and grind out some credits.

If by any chance you actually do find out a way to get gold in SWTOR let me know, I would pay a lot of credits for some gold...

Thanks, this guide was really in depth!

Make characters with only gathering skills

Sell mats

Have a few hundred thousand credits by level 20 with a decent time farming instead of leveling OR have around a million credits at 30 if you play your cards right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.