Poor Psychospider....

khankillyou

The pvp records thread should have a record for the most deaths taken in a single WZ and call it the Psychospider Record.

In all seriousness I respect Psychospider for sitting in a game like that because most people would leave in that situation but he keeps coming up and using that Force Storm like a boss.

The pvp records thread should have a record for the most deaths taken in a single WZ and call it the Psychospider Record.

In all seriousness I respect Psychospider for sitting in a game like that because most people would leave in that situation but he keeps coming up and using that Force Storm like a boss.

Thats why I made a thread saying poor psychospider lol... wasnt complaining just thought it was funny. On the bright side I got 500k dammage in venge while getting our A**es handed to us :D

Edited by khankillyou

• 1 month later...
Well Psycospider got his payback today against that LD50/M50 super running around in the afternoon. After Pilloz dropped things looked like they would turn in a bad direction then Tswifty joined and we won a real nail biter.