Mercenary Arsenal/Pyro DPS Guide 2.x (PVE) by ODawgg

odawgg

What dummy is best for parsing on?

I keep procing CoF on Full Auto and the proc misses all the shots except the last hit seems to land. What would be causing this? I have full accuracy.

The dummy is "operations training dummy" and I've never encountered misses like that, can you post an example parse? Or are you just going by the fly text maybe? The fly text doesn't always register on screen

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love any feedback you could get!!! Not sure why my dps is low. It seems with my gear it should be 100 pts higher. My dps seems to continue to decline over time.

A recent parse (last 5 min parse listed):

http://www.torparse.com/a/556879

What I observed:

2750 dps @ 300 sec

~30% crit overall

17 HiB hits, 18 DR hits.

133 Hammer shots (what range is optimal?)

Gear:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/0e20a306-f8bf-4f7a-8d17-1b06ff202d61

Hey pizza,

thx (again xD) for ur pretty good work for the manda community!

I really like to read ur guides, compare our playstyles and especially look up the simulation based BiS tables.

It definitely makes me a better merc dps.

Preparing for NiM and recently getting asked by more and more ppl about the procc 'mechanic' behind the pyro specc, i thought alot about this and i have one big problem.

It seems there is a mistake in my theory of the inner-cd-window and the first ability which is able to release the next procc. Ive always asked why u recommend to use unload after every tracer missle (in order to maximize barrage procc), because i am getting 1 filler (1,5s) in my calculations. But since the ppa procc is pretty good examinable, i think my theory of proccs and in particular the inner cd is wrong.

(Sry im not native english speaking and probably not good in explaining my problem :o)

I will give some example calculations to discribe my problem:

general hypotheses

I.a Tracer Missle procc is activated at the end of the cast

I.b Unload procc (PPA) is activated at the beginning of the channel

II. Inner CD ends 6 seconds after the procc

III. alacrity does not effect inner cds (???)

For simplification i calculate in 1,5 second intervals.

First arsenal specc:

A) My calculation

-1,5 TM 1 cast activation

0 Procc + Filler

1,5 Unload

4,5 TM 2 cast activation

6 TM 2 cast ends -> Procc is unlocked

So i am always getting 1,5 seconds free for a filler (HS,RS,Rapid Shot or another TM if i have enough heat)

and i dont see any reasons why i need to use unload directly after the procc.

B) Ur version:

0 instant use of unload after procc

3 TM 2 cast activation

4,5 TM 2 cast ends -> Procc is still locked!

How will this maximize the total procc number when the first TM after the unload cant procc?

Now pyro specc:

additional hypotheses

Regarding the 'wired' procc mechanic of the pyro specc the probabilities for each power shot or unload for proccing railshot seems to be additive for each skill used after the cd is unlocked. So if ur using 2 power shots (one power shot+unload) in a row and not getting a procc with the first one, u get a 95% (100%) chance to procc ppa with the seconds one.

This mechanic makes the pyro combo/priolist so predictable and structured and results in the extremly high dps outputs.

A) My calculation

-1,5 PS cast activation

0 Procc+Railshot

1,5 Filler 1

3 Filler 2

4,5 PS cast activation

6 PS cast ends -> Procc is unlocked

So again, in my calculation u need 2 Filler (1,5 seconds) until u can use the first power shot which cast will end after the 6 seconds and out of the 'inner-cd-window'.

I have asumed, that only abilities are added to the procc chance, which are castet/ends out of the inner cd.

B) How it really works

-1,5 PS cast activation

0 Procc+Railshot

1,5 Filler 1 (TD, IM or another PS)

3 PS 1 +45%

4,5 PS 2 cast activation +45%

6 PS 2 cast ends -> PPA proccs for 95%

C) This does also Works (altough its not a ideal combo)

-1,5 PS cast activation

0 Procc+Railshot

1,5 TD

3,0 IM

4,5 Unload +70%

7,5 PS cast activation +45%

9,0 PS 2 cast ends -> PPA proccs for 100%

Here we see my problem.

Why is the first B) PS 1 or the C) Unloadable to contribute to the procc chance? The cast will end and the channel will start at second 4,5s after the first procc and therefore within the inner-cd-window.

Ive never seen, that this B) PS 1 (45%) or C) the unload (70%) itself procced the PPA.

How is this working? Why e.g. is the first filler probability not added to the procc chance?

D)

-1,5 PS cast activation

0 Procc+Railshot

1,5 Unload +0%

6 PS 2 cast ends -> PPA proccs for 45%

E)

-1,5 PS cast activation

0 Procc+Railshot

1,5 PS 1 cast +0%

3,0 Rapid Shot +0%

6 PS 2 cast ends -> PPA proccs for 45%

So ... for any reason i dont see, the 'inner-cd-lockout' of 6 seconds seems always be ended at 4,5s in my calculations.

But on the one hand in B) and C) the first abilites cant activate the procc.

Where is my mistake?

Can u plz explain how the inner cd really works and when the first ability is unlocked to procc again?

Or refer to any advanced discussion?

(I've might have missed some on mmo-mechanics.com etc. because i was pretty lazy the last weeks xD)

Thx alot,

yayde

Edited by Leylea

First of all, welcome back Gyro! you playing again? We missed you, one of the (if not the) biggest advocates for Pyro/Assault :) Unfortunately you disappeared before the community could bring out the full potential, shame on you Gyro, shame on you ;) j/k thanks to BW breaking Pyro (since fixed), all the mercs came outta the woodworks. Once the full potential was unlocked, it was crushing Arsenal, even on a dummy without armor debuff or sub 30.

Anyway glad your back. Let me first talk about the PPA proc for Pyro. I've seen 3 theories:

Gyro: PPA can always proc after 6s (besides the inital proc) but becomes random if Rail Shot naturally comes off cd

Kantner: If your power shot or unload lands within the 6.0s - 6.3s window after the previous PPA proc, it will auto proc PPA.

Odawgg: PPA proc chance is additive with uses of Power Shot and Unload even when these abilities is used while PPA is on it's internal 6s cd, but won't proc until after it's off cd...i.e. a power shot during the internal cd + power shot that lands after the PPA internal cd would result in a 90 % chance to proc, an unload during the internal cd + power shot that lands after 6s would auto proc.

Ok, so I abandoned my theory a while back which is why i don't put it in the guide. I abandoned it cuz I would have more missed procs with PS + PS if it was only 90% and it's been much more reliable than 90% for me. I know Gyro's not to be 100% accurate, since a TD > IM > PS after a proc'd Rail Shot does NOT guarentee a proc even though the PS will land after 6s internal cd and before the 15s natural cd of Rail Shot. The reason why I think this theory held true for Gyro was because he was Power Shot spamming (charged bolts technically) with some rapid shots (hammer shot) fillers to control heat. He was not using full Pyro/Assault and I think even ignoring IM if I'm not mistaken. Therefore he was always using a power shot (charged bolts) as a filler (see next paragraph). I have never fully tested Kantner's theory, however a few times after missing a proc on the 4th GCD, hence after the 6s internal cd, I have checked my logs and the PS did land outside of his theoretical window. However I've never went and checked to see if all my procs always fell inside that window or not. Therefore I can't confirm nor negate his theory, although it's missing one condition...see next paragraph

What I do know for SURE is that in order to auto proc, you MUST use (at least) either 2 power shots or one power shot and one unload, one of these being the proc'er and the other being a filler. I also know for sure that if you DON'T use one of these as a filler, and only the proc'er, the tooltip randomness comes into play giving 45% chance for PS and 70% for Unload to proc PPA.

There is SOMETHING that can prevent the auto-proc after the 6s internal cd even when you use PS or UL as a filler as I've outlined, I don't know what it is, but there are times when I don't proc, it's just really really rare. I tend to lean toward Kantner's theory in this case that there's a window and lag can create this missed proc. But another theory I have is that the internal cd of PPA just gets lagged out and doesn't reset right away so chaining 4 GCDs after the proc doesn't trigger it the next time. Just a theory, doesn't really matter honestly, I know the previous paragraph outlines what you must do, and if it doesn't proc following that guideline, there's literally nothing that can be done about it by the player, I beleive latency is the culprit in some way and so I just curse at the game and move on with my life :)

So in a nutshell, Leylea, to answer your question on how internal cd really works for Pyro's PPA first...it starts when it's proc'd by either A) Power Shot finishes it's cast and B) Unload starts it's cast. If you use Unload to proc, you should wait a split second after it finishes to continue to ensure you don't clip the internal cd of PPA with your next combo. So examples:

PS (procs PPA at end) > Rail Shot (1.5s) > TD (1.5s) > PS (1.5s) > PS (1.5s) [procs PPA]

PS (procs PPA at end) > Rail Shot (1.5s) > UL (3.0s) > PS (1.5s) [procs PPA]

UL (procs PPA at beginning)(3.0s) > RS (1.5s) > PS (1.5s) [45% chance to proc] > PS (1.5s) [if no proc on previous PS, this will proc PPA]

*Note, the Unload here doesn't count toward an auto proc because Unload was used to proc instead of as a filler

Also Note that alacrity does NOT reduce internal cd of PPA, so if you add alacrity, you are creating a problem with proc'ing PPA every 6s since your rotation gets sped up.

Now let me read your post on Arsenal, this post is already long enough :)

Edited by odawgg

Best fillers in order of success rate:

1. PS > RS > PS {This is the Cat's Meow)

2. IR/TD > PS > PS

3. PS > PS >PS (Alacrity tends to bone ya if you spam this)

4. UL > PS

5. TD > IM > PS

99. Anything using unload to proc....

Even when unload works, it's kinda lost dps over the first filler since PS crits so damn much. More of a filler that i'd only use in Filler 4 or if a proc doesn't work.

Edited by LordKantner

First arsenal specc:

A) My calculation

0 Procc + Filler

1,5 Unload

4,5 TM 2 cast activation

6 TM 2 cast ends -> Procc is unlocked

So i am always getting 1,5 seconds free for a filler (HS,RS,Rapid Shot or another TM if i have enough heat)

and i dont see any reasons why i need to use unload directly after the procc.

B) Ur version:

0 instant use of unload after procc

3 TM 2 cast activation

4,5 TM 2 cast ends -> Procc is still locked!

How will this maximize the total procc number when the first TM after the unload cant procc?

First, the "B) Ur version:" you have listed isn't necessarily what I do. I do all kinds of variations in arsenal. The problem with arsenal is we take so much alacrity in the 6/36/4 spec. So by ABC (always be casting) you can't hit your TM right after the 6s internal cd...your "A) My calculation" won't have a chance to proc with TM 2 unless you delay somewhere. You could delay your TM 2 after Unload enough to where it would have a chance to proc. But is this dps gain? or is it better to ABC and miss that chance to proc in order to gain APM? I don't know tbh, the upside to waiting to cast TM 2 in your example when it DOES proc, of course it is a dps gain, but when it does NOT proc, it's a dps loss.

Another option is to take no alacrity in talents, making it so you can ABC and still have a "chance" to proc every 6s. But then your heat regen is lower cuz you decided against taking alacrity and again, it's only for a "chance". Pyro is very different in that it's not chance if you do it right, it's automatic.

But going back to the "B) Ur version:" example, I actually never use that lol. I revolve my roation around using RS and HSM off cd, not around proc'ing Barrage because it's not reliable enough. I will do something like this:

-1.44 TM 1 cast activation

0 proc + .....now it depends on my heat and what I have off cd. So if RS or HSM is off cd here I've already prepared myself heatwise to use it immediately....if they aren't off cd then I'm using either a queue'd rapid shots (if my heat is above 10 before TM finishes) or a queu'd Unload (if my heat is below 10 before TM finishes). let's assume for a minute that my heat was in a good place to queue Unload and RS/HSM still have several seconds on cd, I continue....

2.88 TM 2 cast activation

4.36 rapid shots filler

5.81 TM 3 cast activation

7.25 Proc is unlocked

the time values are approximated ...figuring 1.44s for TM and 2.88 for UL. If critical reaction pops, this goes quicker still, same with if you just popped Vent Heat.

At the same time I might use TM to proc > Rapid Shots > UL > TM > TM or I if RS/HSM is off cd I'll use TM to proc > Rail Shot > HSM > UL > TM....this last one is what I'm always striving for, using Rail Shot / HSM right after a proc, but it's all luck based.

I guess the morale of the story is for "me" I don't revolve any of my arsenal priority system around proc'ing barrage in any way, it's just not reliable enough. If I were to do that, it would just add to the RNG, and the upside would be greater, but the downside would be worse....RNG is bad enough as it is :)

Edit : but maybe I should be?

Edited by odawgg

Quick question for yall. I am a bit new to the Merc class, normally stuck tanking for the guild but I just started trying to gear out my Merc to have a dps and I am a bit confused on one of the talents. I apologize if this was mentioned before but its something I have been trying to figure out what the purpose of "Volatile Warhead" is. The PT version I understand, when you flame sweep it puts the cylinder dot on everything but with the Merc it seems in practice to only dot the target hit by the missile blast and not the splash targets. Is this how it is supposed to be working? if so this seems to me that this is a terrible talent when would it be used?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It's a lousy talent.

What it does is proc the default 6 second burn on one target, costs you heat and will only put a DoT once every 6 seconds, between that no matter how much you spam it wont burn anything.

The same 6 second burn which is about a 97% chance to proc using your default attack. For free. As long as its not already burning on a different target.

Ever since Incendiary Missile was lowered to a very cheap cost that has been the opener you use to debuff a target for Railshot from a standing start. The default 6s dot will proc by itself during your rotation.

Throw in the fact that Missile Blast does LESS damage than one default attack and that about puts the dustbin lid down on any use for it in serious PVE.

Your default attack is much more efficient for keeping up the default 6s dot and is part of your rotation anyway.

Reasons you would use it are limited to low level, for fun and for PVP and I mean with or without the talent.

Edited by Gyronamics

and on the move when heat allows...and I mean when you're having to move for a while, if it's just one GCD use rapid shots

No I'm not seeing how that works out at all.

Default attack: 1548-2000 plus ~97% chance to proc CGC with a proc CD of 6s

Missile Blast: 1366-1376 plus 100% chance to proc CGC with a proc CD of 6s separate to the one above

When I mention separate 6s CD I mean each one can refresh the DoT applied by the other one in less than 6s otherwise each has to wait 6s for its own personal CD to run out before reapplying the DoT.

Default will miss about 10% but thats still more than a Missile Blast.

Missile Blast costs 21 heat

If you refresh the DoT using the Missile Blast you gain 1 tick by causing a tick to double tick otherwise you could have let it run to 6s and refreshed with default.

So 1 tick for 21 heat and I've already said that Missile Blast does less damage than a default attack.

By comparison an explosive dart is 3k kinetic for 16 heat.

Numbers are my numbers in slightly better than 72 gear.

Doesn't missile blast hit twice though?

I did some testing on rapid shots and it was less than 90% to reapply dot cuz of the misses... I think I tested both rapid shots and missile blast by using them every 6+ seconds apart a while back and missile blast came out on top damage wise... By a fair bit... But your heat situation has to allow for it which is rare.... Dash rode about the onlyeencounter in recent content I can think I've used it

Edited by odawgg

What he's asking is if teh targets affected by Missile Blasts splash damage also get the CCG DoT on, to which the answer is no.

The corresponding talent for powertechs gives the ability to proc CCG to Flame Sweep which is an AoE attack. so with that all targets affect get the DoT.

With Missile Blast, only the primary target gets it, reducing the specs AoE capabilities a bit in comparison.

Ok, i see the pyro/ppa procc mechanic seems to be quite more different to the arsenal one as i thought .. so no good idea to mix up these discussions.

I am trying to break down my question more specific to the arsenal part. (first ;) )

First, the "B) Ur version:" you have listed isn't necessarily what I do.

But going back to the "B) Ur version:" example, I actually never use that lol. I revolve my roation around using RS and HSM off cd, not around proc'ing Barrage because it's not reliable enough.

Haha, sry for sure ur not doing this. The whole question about the inner CD was aimed at the part with ur Don't miss out on Barrage proc! and in particular the Unload Queue.

Since i am always refering to ur guide when i am asking how to play the merc dps very well :D, i am often asked:

'Do u also queue the unload' - And i am answering 'No, i see no reasons to do so'.

The main reason ofc is, that i am pretty terrible on that xD

The second reason is, that i have time for one 1,5s filler ability, before u would 'miss' a procc.

If my heatseaker or railshot is rdy, i always prefer using them instead of any TM or unload, so i am not discussing these situations. Here i wouldnt queue anyway after a TM and prepairing HS/RS e.g. by saving some heat and using a rapid shot.

So i am going to 'ur' situation when all high priority abilities' cd>1.5s, your next TM would result in heat<24 (or vent heat cd<10s).

A) -1.44 TM 1 cast activation

B) 0 proc + ..... a queu'd Unload ....

C) 2.88 TM 2 cast activation

D) 4.36 rapid shots filler

E) 5.81 TM 3 cast activation

F) 7.25 Proc is unlocked

So asume heat is fine here all the time, i see no reasons why i cant use skill B), C) and D) in any order i like to. And if there is no difference in which order i use the Unload the TM2 or the rapid shot filler, i dont need to queue as long i am using the procc in the following 1-2 GCDs.

Haha, plz help me ... im just not getting the clue and i am really really thinking hard :confused:

Pyro oh ... man ... nice theories ... i really thought i got it by the 'stacking propabilities' ... but now ... i will do some testing ... later ^^

Edited by Leylea

ah ok I see what you're saying. In a lot of cases using the filler first as opposed to queu'ing unload will yield the same results, especially when HSM and RS are on a long cd. I queue Unload because often times you have dps to gain from it.

i.e. RS/HSM are coming off cd in 3s and you just popped barrage. If you use TM right away instead of the queue'd unload, then you'll use TM then you may not have the heat to use unload yet but now RS/HSm is 1.5s and you have to use rapid shots to prep for those then follow all that with Unload. And now you can try and proc barrage again. As opposed to if you had queue'd unload, you can then pop RS/HSM and follow with TM to try and proc barrage right away again. Or let's say you used Rapid shots, now you can use UL but back up RS/HSM a GCD. Similar story if the cd is 1.5s as barrage is proc'd...it's a dps gain to use UL > RS > HSM > TM rather than Rapid > RS > HSM > UL then TM cuz of the chance to proc earlier (but it's very close).

Thinking about it now, I can see potential issues similar to described above with RS/HSM coming off cd 4.5s or less, anything 6s + using filler first would benefit due to increased APMs when you don't proc and less accidental unload cancellations. However I don't think I find myself generally queu'ing unload that early in the cd of those abilities anyway, cuz I would have just used them I'm probably cycling TM & rapid shots because I just spent some heat, by the time my heat is in a good place to queue unload, those abilities are coming off cd again.

So yeah, like half the time using a filler first seems to me anyway to be better way to go, queu'ing has it's benefits the other half the time :)

Ok, nice thx alot.

I was probably a little paranoiac because of the PPA procc mechanic that i might have missed something in arsenal aswell :rolleyes: but this sounds a 100% reliable to me now. All i wanted to make sure for me is the time window in which a certain cast has to end or a channel has to beginn in order to procc.

The whole priority system in arsenal rotation is about what heat u got, which cds going up in the next ~3-4 GCDs and if u have the chance to procc or not. Its very situational, thats why i loved to play arsenal so much.

I really hope BW will work on arsenal specc before all the 'class' balancing patches will be all over and we have to wait till ...

Ok, nice thx alot.

I was probably a little paranoiac because of the PPA procc mechanic that i might have missed something in arsenal aswell :rolleyes: but this sounds a 100% reliable to me now. All i wanted to make sure for me is the time window in which a certain cast has to end or a channel has to beginn in order to procc.

The whole priority system in arsenal rotation is about what heat u got, which cds going up in the next ~3-4 GCDs and if u have the chance to procc or not. Its very situational, thats why i loved to play arsenal so much.

I really hope BW will work on arsenal specc before all the 'class' balancing patches will be all over and we have to wait till ...

Ditto, I like playing both specs, but Arsenal is my first love so I'd really like to see them remove some of the RNG factor... I prefer missiles to bombs :)

Ditto, I like playing both specs, but Arsenal is my first love so I'd really like to see them remove some of the RNG factor... I prefer missiles to bombs :)

Yeah. While I actually played nothing but Pyro in PvP from 1.2 onwards (and I played a lot of PvP) I only ever used it in raids for fun or when content was on farm etc. and so would like Arsenal to be at least competitive again.

Yeah. While I actually played nothing but Pyro in PvP from 1.2 onwards (and I played a lot of PvP) I only ever used it in raids for fun or when content was on farm etc. and so would like Arsenal to be at least competitive again.

Yeah I feel like Arsenal was in an "ok" place when 2.0 hit. Then slowly has lost traction with new gear since we were parsing higher with old set bonus and then as new gear came out we had to forgo the main stat from armoring or take an inferior set bonus. So Arsenal grew at a slower rate than other classes /specs. I honestly believe all we "need" is our free rail shot back and most mercs would be content. But in addition I'd like to see BW incorporate better barrage proc RNG

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! I've been having some issues lately with pyro and was wondering if anybody else had any experience with these 'issues' I've been having.

First, occasionally, I'll miss my ppa after unload + power shot. Example:

19:51:48.409 Foot gains Prototype Particle Accelerator.

19:51:48.411 Foot activates Rail Shot.

19:51:48.412 Foot loses Prototype Particle Accelerator.

19:51:49.897 Foot activates Unload.

19:51:52.902 Foot's Unload misses Operations Training Dummy, causing 1 threat. (final offhand tick, no cancel))

19:51:52.905 Foot activates Power Shot.

19:51:54.378 Foot spends 16 energy.

19:51:54.756 Foot's Power Shot hits Operations Training Dummy for 2631 energy damage, causing 2631 threat.

So the difference between gaining ppa and spending energy for ps was 5.969 seconds. Since the ppa skill is once every 6 seconds, this doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

However, I've also procced ppa after 5.796 seconds. Example:

19:50:40.547 Foot gains Prototype Particle Accelerator.

19:50:40.549 Foot activates Rail Shot.

19:50:40.549 Foot loses Prototype Particle Accelerator.

19:50:41.809 Foot activates Unload.

19:50:44.762 Foot's Unload hits Operations Training Dummy for 96 energy damage, causing 96 threat.

19:50:44.765 Foot cancels Unload.

19:50:44.769 Foot activates Power Shot.

19:50:46.343 Foot spends 16 energy.

19:50:46.343 Foot gains Prototype Particle Accelerator.

19:50:46.345 Foot activates Rail Shot.

Even after cancelling unload early and having less time between ppa procs than the first example, ppa went off in under 6 seconds.

Second, and maybe even more bizarre, the last few days I've missed ppa on three separate occasions after using 3x power shots, two of the examples:

05:41:12.659 Foot gains Prototype Particle Accelerator.

05:41:12.663 Foot activates Rail Shot.

05:41:14.160 Foot activates Power Shot.

05:41:15.659 Foot spends 16 energy.

05:41:15.662 Foot activates Power Shot.

05:41:17.173 Foot spends 16 energy.

05:41:17.175 Foot activates Power Shot.

05:41:18.684 Foot spends 16 energy.

----------------------------------------------------

06:11:08.462 Foot gains Prototype Particle Accelerator.

06:11:08.463 Foot activates Rail Shot.

06:11:09.964 Foot activates Power Shot.

06:11:11.457 Foot spends 16 energy.

06:11:11.460 Foot activates Power Shot.

06:11:12.967 Foot spends 16 energy.

06:11:12.970 Foot activates Power Shot.

06:11:14.463 Foot spends 16 energy.

PPA always procs at the exact same time as the power shot spends it's energy, and in both of these instances, I did not get ppa to proc. As you can see, besides the obvious 3 power shots not proccing the ppa, the time difference from the previous ppa gain to spending the last 16 energy is over 6 seconds.

Here's the log for the two 3x power shot ppa fiasco if anybody is interested - http://www.torparse.com/a/591699

Anybody have any insights or ideas why I'm having these problems? Any help would be appreciated :cool:

Edited by KTap

Heya KTap,

Sorry I got your PM, I just don't have the free time to log in the forums as often as I used to. That is some strange activity you're having and unfortunately I don't have an answer! I can tell you that I also struggle with the use of unload simply because I'm always trying to find that instant to use the trailing power shot so I can keep the CGC DoT rolling but not clip it too much as to miss the PPA proc window.

However I've never really analyzed my logs to check for "issues" such as the one you're describing. I'm particularly surprised by the triple power shot that didn't proc. I will say that I do have occasions where I won't proc when iI should have but it's such a rarity for me I don't feel the need to dig deep in findingout why. My guess is iit's latency related but it could be something else in the code.

Just to be sure, you're not adding any alacrity are you? And that includes from the talent trees.

Edited by odawgg