Overhaul PvP system

Danieleriz

I have 8 Characters 6 of them 50 and 2 of them 30. And seriously man... I have made a lot of quests with my 50 only to perish against a level 30? in 1 month u can reach the 50 man. It's not so long. Crit damage with level 30: 7500? Seriusly this is the killing of MMO! If u wnt to do a game where the level doesn't count do TEKKEN not an MMO|!

Ok, lets put it this way. The majority of players want a bolster system. You don't want a bolster system, so therefore you are the minority. You aren't going to get your way as long as there is still more people who want a bolster system as oppose to it. To say the bolster system will kill the game is a lie. Since most players enjoy the bolser system, removing it would kill the game quicker than leaving it in.

If you don't like it than ****, go play something else. Just because you spent a few mins to make a thread doesn't mean there is any actual value to what you have to say.

/thread.

Edited by Tycoon

Ok, lets put it this way. The majority of players want a bolster system. You don't want a bolster system, so therefore you are the minority. You aren't going to get your way as long as there is still more people who want a bolster system as oppose to it. To say the bolster system will kill the game is a lie. Since most players enjoy the bolser system, removing it would kill the game quicker than leaving it in.

If you don't like it than ****, go play something else. Just because you spent a few mins to make a thread doesn't mean there is any actual value to what you have to say.

/thread.

I think you are right, better watch elsewhere.

I was one of the people anticipating the "balancing" Bioware promised in PVP so I could hopefully have some actual FUN playing it now...

Well, I can't even play PVP. All it is is death and smashes. It's utterly broken right now. You literally get ganged up on by 3 or 4 melee's at the same time and people are speeding around like madmen. I've never seen anything like it. I tried for 5 games, but couldn't do anything other than guard pylon or base. You try to go in and fight and you get nuked. It's horrible. This coming from someone who has Valor 64 on my main with WH and EWH Gear on it. It's not me, and I frankly get fed up with people saying "you suck" when you get gang stomped by 4 people over and over and over again now. I'd like to see how that is any of MY doing or fault. Saying garbage like that just shows some of these people only play for an ego boost and to be rude.

I wont play PVP again until it's fixed.

I was one of the people anticipating the "balancing" Bioware promised in PVP so I could hopefully have some actual FUN playing it now...

Well, I can't even play PVP. All it is is death and smashes. It's utterly broken right now. You literally get ganged up on by 3 or 4 melee's at the same time and people are speeding around like madmen. I've never seen anything like it. I tried for 5 games, but couldn't do anything other than guard pylon or base. You try to go in and fight and you get nuked. It's horrible. This coming from someone who has Valor 64 on my main with WH and EWH Gear on it. It's not me, and I frankly get fed up with people saying "you suck" when you get gang stomped by 4 people over and over and over again now. I'd like to see how that is any of MY doing or fault. Saying garbage like that just shows some of these people only play for an ego boost and to be rude.

I wont play PVP again until it's fixed.

I understand perfectly what you mean man, someone here say that I must sucks in pvp only because i've created this post. I never attack low levels out of WZ cause isn't fair for me. Now the WZ don't work and I pay to see my characters full WH augmented die under the slashes of some lightsaber of levels 30 naked.

The WZ are not well menaged it's clear.

Someone still say that is all right. LoL! :D:D:D:D