the server went out and i was like...

leijae

I was all excited about finally getting my last HK part.....I can never seem to get a false emp group together and I FINALLY do and the server goes down halfway through. I mean what are the odds lol.

Talk about luck here

I was in a really good Novare Coast match too..almost 8/9 for weekly PvP. *Sigh* So glad I spent 10 bucks to beta-test Biowares product for them.

lmao - if this feels like Beta Testing to you, you've never Beta Tested anything lol.

I was taking my Marauder to Korriban to start working on the Legacy stuff and as soon as I stepped off the shuttle down it went.

I swear, everytime I go to Korriban either I DC or the Server crashes.

Clearly this man is the reason the server goes out. I hereby ban you from entering Korriban airspace. :<

I was all excited about finally getting my last HK part.....I can never seem to get a false emp group together and I FINALLY do and the server goes down halfway through. I mean what are the odds lol.

Thats it you broke the server, because its a conspiracy that you not be able to get the HK 51 droid. LOL

Thats it you broke the server, because its a conspiracy that you not be able to get the HK 51 droid. LOL

Lol I'm starting to think that....I feel like its just not meant to be. I was even telling my group that I'd finally be able to get my HK....wham....server down. Lol

Ive been waiting for the rats to give out. I have crashed at least 15 times today prior to the server exploding. I see a chain reactor meltdown and I hope the droids made it to the escape pod.......