TD-O3a Jacket

saja

You buy it with Balmorra Commendations. It says that right on the page you linked...

That information is incorrect, I just payed the vendor a visit. He will sell the boots, Gloves, and belt but no Jacket. And none can be modded I might add, I assumed this most likely underwent a change however I know for a fact that it was not removed as I asked a player wearing one about it and she identified the armor as a TD-03a Jacket. However she did not recall whe it was obtained, hence the purpose of this thread.

Edited by saja

I do not think this jacket can be bought for only one Balmorra recommendation - the price would be on the (very) low side.

I have seen the Jacket drop though, as drop from a boss in the 2-man instance, named 'The Republic's Last Grasp', which can be gotten in the South-West side of the Markaran Plains.

It dropped off of one of the bosses. No idea if it's a regular drop, but that's where I'd look first.

Oh, I've also seen it on the AH on my server!

Hope that helps

Edit: corrected a spellingerror

Edited by -SWA-

It's like that for all the armor I guess. I was asking this in-game about the trooper TD-13A Raider armor for the trooper. The regular Heavy Armor Vendor sells the helmet and the commendation guy sells the boots, gloves and belt. But there is no chest or leg pieces. So I settled for the Taris quest armor: Outcast Prototype Armor set.