Confused

BewBo

Can some kind soul please explain the strange naked thing? What about my pvp gear for my level 50? Isit now worthless? What does it all mean???

Bolster has a bug in it related to how it is bolstering players who haven't had a chance to get an item for a gear slot. The reason people are naked is because bolster is designed to work for players that are at levels that can't wear helmets, relics, implants etc yet. So instead of hurting them for not having gear available for that slot the bare slot is bolstered.

This is working a little to well. So when you take off all your gear you actually have better stats than players in lvl 50 PvP gear. You don't have to be naked for this to work you can wear empty shells, which is what I'm doing (show some class people).

Some people are furious that their gear is worthless.Some like me, not so much. I like the results of this bug, as long as you remove your gear everyone can be on equal footing. I'm not so happy the BW knew it was broken and released it anyway.

You don't have to be naked for this to work you can wear empty shells, which is what I'm doing (show some class people).

Booo/ :). New cartel underwear are secretly designed by their lead developer Victoria for the Republic. Imperial Intelligence has their provocateur cipher agent working on the new outfits for the Sith Empire.

Some people are furious that their gear is worthless.Some like me, not so much. I like the results of this bug, as long as you remove your gear everyone can be on equal footing. I'm not so happy the BW knew it was broken and released it anyway.

There are too many threads on this to keep up with (I saw your response to your bolster suggestion in that other thread, which isn't a bad idea).

The only thing I would say is wearing pve mods and armorings is actually better than not wearing anything at all. There is another thread that Ashuranrx created discussing this here. I did this myself last night and I got better results with up to date mods than with naked stats.

If you had any planetary coms at all you can now purchase any mods from any planetary vendor, baring you're the right level to wear the item of course.

Edited by Ridickilis

There are too many threads on this to keep up with (I saw your response to your bolster suggestion in that other thread, which isn't a bad idea).

The only thing I would say is wearing pve mods and armorings is actually better than not wearing anything at all. There is another thread that's discussing this here. I did this myself last night and I got better results with up to date mods than with naked stats.

If you had any planetary coms at all you can now purchase any mods from any planetary vendor, baring you're the right level to wear the item of course.

What's PvE?:D

Can some kind soul please explain the strange naked thing? What about my pvp gear for my level 50? Isit now worthless? What does it all mean???

You are either stupid, lazy or trolling when 90% of the posts on the first page are about the naked bolster bug and you feel a need to ask in your own post.

What's PvE?:D

LOLOLOL I know, don't start. hehe :D

You can actually trade in pvp coms (at 40-1 rate) for planetary coms as well. I'm not going to do that on my 50's but I am doing that on my lower level toons as it will make gearing for lowbie pvp much easier.