Umm, all my legacy perks are gone?

Callum_Averre

Logged in this morning to take a quick look at the changes to the skill trees on my characters then - whats this? The slots in my quickbars where I had legacy abilities are empty. Rocket boost, melee punches ect. gone? :( I didn't read anything about the removal of legacy abilities in the patch notes, so...what's up? This happen to anyone else? I just got them a week and a half ago with some extra CC I had in my account. I checked my CC balance and none were refunded. Thoughts anyone?

Seriously guys,... the damn "OH MY GAWD THE SKY IS FALLING" crap on these forums is getting so old. Everyone assumes the worst about this game.

OP, do you seriously think that the most likely scenario was that they robbed you of your legacy perks? Go into your vehicle and skill tabs and add them back to your bar.

Bleargh!

Are they actually gone or just removed from your quickbar? Have you checked your legacy tab to see if they are available for purchase, or your abilities to see if they are still there?

I did check the legacy section and didn't find any sign of them there. I didn't check my abilities tab though. *facepalm*

I'm on another computer now. So, I'm waiting for the patch to complete on this one. I'll check there when it's done. Thanks for the replies guys.

I did check the legacy section and didn't find any sign of them there. I didn't check my abilities tab though. *facepalm*

I'm on another computer now. So, I'm waiting for the patch to complete on this one. I'll check there when it's done. Thanks for the replies guys.

Rocket Boost is 100% in vehicle tab.

Seriously guys,... the damn "OH MY GAWD THE SKY IS FALLING" crap on these forums is getting so old. Everyone assumes the worst about this game.

OP, do you seriously think that the most likely scenario was that they robbed you of your legacy perks? Go into your vehicle and skill tabs and add them back to your bar.

Bleargh!

I reading my OP, and that's not the attitude I seeing there. I'm not freaking out. I thought that post came off as calm. Just wanted to get thoughts about this on the forum. Chill.

I reading my OP, and that's not the attitude I seeing there. I'm not freaking out. I thought that post came off as calm. Just wanted to get thoughts about this on the forum. Chill.

I'm referring to the fact that you assumed the likely scenario was an unannounced theft of legacy skills and came to the forums to super-sleuth this out instead of checking your skill tabs.