Bioware, you've done it again. When will they learn?

Glowingammo

The new PvP system is so broken that it deserves as many qq threads as possible. Few points I have taken out of PvP so far:

1. Naked people have better stats then fully geared players.

2. Green gear newbies and PvE players have better stats then the hardcore PvPers who have put an insane amount of time and effort into getting gear.

3. The class balance has been improved and destroyed at the same time.

4. Leveling up is meant to give you a sense of accomplishment, having 25k lowbies hitting 8k's means theres no real reason to want to hit max level.

5. You can button mash ONE button and win, they have taken like 90% of the skill out of the PvP.

All they needed to do was add the new skill tree changes, abilities and skill changes into the old system. Keep the same 12k hp and 1000 main stat in lowbie for the average player while balancing the classes RIGHT so there remains an element of skill in the PvP. Right now, PvP is BROKEN! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

booo, a twinky pinky got beaten up... so sad:(

1.tried different gear? like crafted L 49 blues/greens? If naked = BiS, go naked and have SAME stats.

2.look 1. 'hardcore pvpers' will still melt newbies and pvers. unless hardcore pvper means 'tons of gear lack of skill'

3.that one was just to funny...

4.then get to 55 and get real pvp again.

5. look 3.

Edited by Atramar

1.tried different gear? like crafted L 49 blues/greens? If naked = BiS, go naked and have SAME stats.

2.look 1. 'hardcore pvpers' will still melt newbies and pvers. unless hardcore pvper means 'tons of gear lack of skill'

5. look 3.

1. I'm also talking about level 50's who have full WH or EWH now having WORSE gear then being naked, thats just dumb.

2. What happend to rotations? Its now just spam damage abilities and you kill stuff, "hardcore PvP'ers" means people who fully understand their class, other classes, what to do in different situations and a good understanding of team play, right now anyone can jump in and just kill anyone easily.

3. Can't deny its true.

4. 50 PvP was good, they just needed to tweak the classes and it was fine, thats how 55 should be -- but 55 is bolstered, great...

5. You know its true.

Like someone who plays a lot ? Your going round various threads using the same term "twinks" and you haven't even been on live GG :)

having a long lunch break :rolleyes: (i did a lot of PTS, does that count?)

can't blame me for looking for anwsears only ways I can.

I qq on people who qq on not having gear advantage, that's my sin

having a long lunch break :rolleyes: (i did a lot of PTS, does that count?)

can't blame me for looking for anwsears only ways I can.

I qq on people who qq on not having gear advantage, that's my sin

Well, if it makes any bit of difference to you. I am ****** people now more so than I ever did in this game before, and I was a full min maxed EWH geared toon.. lol good game bioware now the noobs will QQ more as the ****** unlsleught continues but this time I get to do it naked..

In all honesty it feels like it is so broken in my favor that I hope they never change it... but I know that is too good to be true.. Never got a 7k crit in this game, definately feels good to get like 7k crit and then 3 5k crits back to back and drop somebody in 2 hits.

I think the changes actually favor certain classes, mine being one of them... Odds are if you do pvp you are either gonna feel like a god or be one of the ones qqing on here about how you got dropped in 2 hits.

Edited by DarkPharohEclip

Obviously Bioware doesn't care about the amount of time people have put into the game getting min/maxed gear, because its now completely and utterly useless. Every class now hits 5-7k crits and every class can face roll. Gear did make a difference in 1.7 lowbie, I won't deny it, but the difference here where a naked person has better gear then someone who has put so much time getting gear is pathetic, compared to someone who buys some mods to gear out taking nothing more then some credits or comms.

5. look 3.

Nothing but (4) is true. I'm saying this from a healer's perspective. In fairness, I'm what was previously BiS augmented EWH, but that doesn't significantly affect my activation times; and the reality is that, right now, people are going down more quickly than I can get a cast off. There're very, very weird things going on with TTK, post-patch. I have no idea what side it's on -- whether I didn't prepare for the changes to bolster effectively, whether other people were twinking out their toons, or whatever -- but I do know that I got a "you just got killed by so-and-so by shadow-strike for 8k" message, and that strikes me as off.

I also put up 700k heals / 100k damage in the one Huttball I played, which is quite a bit higher than I'd normally put up; I attribute it to dramatically more damage going out. Contrariwise, my numbers in other warzones are slightly less than normal-ish (probably because people tend to kill-hunt less in HB than other warzones, and because me / everyone else can't stay alive long enough for heals to register).

TL;DR: Things are kind of whack right now.

I think the changes actually favor certain classes, mine being one of them... Odds are if you do pvp you are either gonna feel like a god or be one of the ones qqing on here about how you got dropped in 2 hits.

I did (past tense as for yesturday) pvp with 5 of my 6 imp 50's (all but PT, I just don't like PT pvp... and merc/commando/vanguard for that matter,any spec), so I'm good for anything BIO will throw in my face.

Let's wait and see until people will hit 55.

5. look 3.

this ....

Yes 55 is the complete pvp as all classes have reached their maximum potential, however getting there should also be enjoyable. You might like torture but not everyone is a mazohist. Might as well give an option to go to 55 straight away and give conqueror gear for free.

Yes 55 is the complete pvp as all classes have reached their maximum potential, however getting there should also be enjoyable. You might like torture but not everyone is a mazohist. Might as well give an option to go to 55 straight away and give conqueror gear for free.

since when lowbie PVP wasn't a torture? (not counting twinks, twinking and doing a wrecking ball on lowbies is only way to 'enjoy' it)

I also put up 700k heals / 100k damage in the one Huttball I played, which is quite a bit higher than I'd normally put up; I attribute it to dramatically more damage going out.

On PTS I was receiving around 40% more damage per hit, on average. Health and healing was up too, of course.

since when lowbie PVP wasn't a torture? (not counting twinks, twinking and doing a wrecking ball on lowbies is only way to 'enjoy' it)

Both end level and lowbie had nice moments and torture ones, at least for me. No, I can't say that lowbie has always been torture.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.