The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2.0 New Content Stream

Indieboi

I'll be streaming all new content from 2.0; levelling, flashpoints and world first operation attempts from the POV of a Scoundrel healer at the below link. I plan to begin as soon as the servers go up on the 9th and will be farming flashpoints once I hit level 55. Once my guild has enough level 55s we will begin operation runs.

I hope to be streaming as much as physically possible over the next week so feel free to come join at any point throughout the week and it's likely you'll catch some farming or levelling. I'll be on mic happy to answer questions too.

Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/ShaggyDogProductions

Not dissing you, man, but I don't understand why ppl would watch this. One of the best parts of the expac is that we get new story and get to discover a new planet. Why would anyone want to ruin that for themselves?

Not dissing you, man, but I don't understand why ppl would watch this. One of the best parts of the expac is that we get new story and get to discover a new planet. Why would anyone want to ruin that for themselves?

You assume everyone is like yourself and would consider the content to be "ruined" for themselves if they decide to watch it. Some people love to watch other people stream content (especially if they have to wait until the 14th to get their hands on it themselves). Not everyone follows this pattern of things being "ruined" for them if they happen to see or hear about it beforehand.

OP, are u so alone?

Don't know why people assume you're alone if you're a gamer nerd.

My girlfriend and I are logging in as soon as severs are up(midnight our time) and going on a leveling binge to 55. ;)

Anyway, it's cool people stream this stuff. I bet some of the people who didn't get early access will be grateful.

Edited by Radzkie

And I thought that I had no life.

Don't know why people assume you're alone if you're a gamer nerd.

My girlfriend and I are logging in as soon as severs are up(midnight our time) and going on a leveling binge to 55. ;)

Anyway, it's cool people stream this stuff. I bet some of the people who didn't get early access will be grateful.